Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Stoke poll)

Should Martinez be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 121 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 475 79.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know now. No improvement at all. The team can't defend and make too many needless simple pass. WHY?

IT'S NOT A KNEE JERK! x

Our poor performances are not a recently developed thing. Look at our form since the latter part of last season ffs.

Ive tried to avoid commenting on the five million or so BAWK threads in this section but feel the club now need to take action. the amount of goals we are conceding is the main problem as i see it. Tony Pulis teams dont concede many goals. that is all.

I would like to give RM time, and I know we have had a few bad decisions in games (made by the REF), but look at our team, we have baines, barkley, mirallas, lukaku, coleman, mccarthy - but we are still playing poorly.

I think West Ham will kick us out of the cup, and we will lose to City. So we have Hull (away) & West Brom (Home) - if we do not win those games, then he has to go - if he is not prepared to change things then we have a good chance of going down.

At least under DM we were hard to beat, it seems everyones bad run is coming to an end against us.

He needs to look at the Jan transfer window and sort out the team (do not wait for the summer as you might not be there).

Distin and Howard have to go - he needs a LCB that is good on the ball.

Barry this season is a joke (just worried he has not got something in his contract to play all the time) - he is picked all the time even if he plays badly.

Ive tried to avoid commenting on the five million or so BAWK threads in this section but feel the club now need to take action. the amount of goals we are conceding is the main problem as i see it. Tony Pulis teams dont concede many goals. that is all.

Ive tried to avoid commenting on the five million or so [Poor acronym removed] threads in this section but feel the club now need to take action. the amount of goals we are conceding is the main problem as i see it. Tony Pulis teams dont concede many goals. that is all.

Pulis is a very good manager - his tactics are very good (just needs to improve some of his buys.

All the improvement we've made in the past decade is completely gone in half a season, no closing down, no tackle, everyone is reactive rather than proactive, stand and wait for the ball. Worst of all, I've never seen another team toy with our defense over and over again like tonight, at least not in the past decade.

Serious questions need to be asked by the media for this disgraceful run. None of this shooting the breeze whilst he sips his latte rubbish like we see every week. Martinez shouldn't be sacked, calm down. He does needs to start feeling heavy pressure though, all of this acting as if everything's normal in his interviews and press conferences is just slapping the fans in the face. We demand answers and some fight and we won't tolerate this any longer.

Ha Ha Ha.

12th and 'he's very close to being sacked'.

I swear to God you lot who think that must be posting from Ashworth.

Settle down bedwetters, Martinez is here to stay.
12 th for not much longer! We will see in a month or two . Im sure he gets sacked before March

who do we have lined up then in Jan? Pulis? There was one season under Moyes where we were bottom at Xmas and we gave him time to pull it round. We should do the same here. Far too early to panic.

That never ever happened.

Only 2 teams in the prem era have ever stayed up from being bottom at christmas and both were by the skin of their teeth (west brom and Sunderland). We were never that far behind under Moyes.

I honestly don't think he was to blame today, tried to mix it up, tried to do some new things, made his changes early.

Whereas I saw the team and thought...we'll lose today because of it..and we did.
Only two positives today were Garbutt and Kone...the rest are not doing Martinez any favours...neither is the man himself

Status
Not open for further replies.