Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone come up with how many pens City get at home thats 3 in the last 2 home games they get none in the champions league home games just the prem? Its a complete joke the fist one v Villa at home was a handball that never ever was!

Soft but not worthy of reg bashing as technically, despite Dzeko jumping on the floor, Felli had hold of him so its a foul.
Won't be joining my list of game changing ref cockups but Arteta on Pienaar on Weds does

Have to admit I thought it was a pen although very soft. Only thing that annoys me is that we would never be given anything like that. Remember Reading 1st half, Arteta the other night etc

Yeah because us talking about it makes a difference.

thems defeatist words........dont give up iffy, you was winning but you couldnt see it. they will come to their senses soon and realise that everton not scoring eighteen every game is the problem

Soft but not worthy of reg bashing as technically, despite Dzeko jumping on the floor, Felli had hold of him so its a foul.
Won't be joining my list of game changing ref cockups but Arteta on Pienaar on Weds does

Think it's the inconsistency that annoys people though. Yes TECHNICALLY it was a foul, but it's a foul that NEVER gets given usually. As Moyes said, if you start giving that, you'd be giving a penalty at every corner.

Think it's the inconsistency that annoys people though. Yes TECHNICALLY it was a foul, but it's a foul that NEVER gets given usually. As Moyes said, if you start giving that, you'd be giving a penalty at every corner.

i think defenders would cotton on to the fact they cant foul in the penalty area when a corner is being taken. zed says give the pens refs

Good point Birkenhead - sides playing against us get the soft technically correct fouls and penalties but Everton is not afforded the same courtesy - we don't even get the hard clear cut ones - Man City has 6 penalties so far this season and poor Everton a paltry 1 - if that trend continues Everton is fighting a mighty uphill battle and as far as i am concerned the playing field is not level
i would much rather lose a game fair and square 3-0 than bossing a game and ending up drawing 1-1 because of poor oficiating - because when you are properly beaten you are not denied that to which you were entitled - nothing is taken away from you undeservedly

I'm badly bored of this whole thing pal

no youre not iffy, your arguement has been ripped to shreds and you dont know what to do next. you tried snide sarcastic posts, calling fellow blues kopites and now youre `bored `..........boo-hoo..... ffs lad grow a back-bone

no youre not iffy, your arguement has been ripped to shreds and you dont know what to do next. you tried snide sarcastic posts, calling fellow blues kopites and now youre `bored `..........boo-hoo..... ffs lad grow a back-bone

I've beaten you about 7 times in this thread. It's just ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.