Shocking Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have spent more money then any other club in the world without winning anything, not just the uk

That's not even nearly true. Liverpool have spent literally tens of millions pounds more on transfer fees than Everton since their last trophy.

Probably over a billion more once wages are taken into account.

Liverpool have spent about £850m since last trophy.

We've spent less than £750m.

When you think they've spent that since 2012 it's embarrassing they haven't won anything really.

Someone should remind the board, management and players of Everton FC that:

Since winning the FA Cup (and Charity Shield) in 1995:

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

Meaning all bar ONE club of 107

Has won a trophy, promotion or play-off

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.
Soooo
You want us to be relegated to win a play off trophy ? Am I right ?

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

how is promotion a trophy you want to win? Surely getting champions league in 2005 was just like a play off campaign, just in a division in which that's not possible.

We are a mid table club. We’ve been a mid table club as far back as I can remember. We aren’t good enough to challenge for a top 6 spot, much less win the league. We have too much talent to be relegated. As far as cups are concerned, all of our previous managers, and perhaps the current one, have not put much store by them. They seem little more than training opportunities for the fringe players and a chance to rest the regulars. It’s a no win scenario.

We have good spells. We have bad spells. In the end we will finish mid table, silverwareless.

Yeah, let’s just get relegated so we can “win” promotion.
You’re comparing apples and oranges.

What's worse is that the RS have won every trophy going (the league title aside) since we last won the FA Cup.
What's worse is that every single team in the football league has won every trophy going (apart from the ones they haven't won) since we last won the FA Cup.

Majority of those clubs not winning either the Prem, FA Cup, League Cup or any european cups. So would you like us to be relegated and win a promotion fight? Because I'm pretty sure I'd prefer to just not be relegated than to win a championship trophy.
Sometimes we are depressing and then on so many levels I just think Stoke. Then I cheer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.