Shocking Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToffeeDan

in memoriam - 1961-2023
Someone should remind the board, management and players of Everton FC that:

Since winning the FA Cup (and Charity Shield) in 1995:

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

Meaning all bar ONE club of 107

Has won a trophy, promotion or play-off

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and half assed players with little ambition.
I mean, it's not a good fact but we never had a chance at the last two here.

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

Daniel, it is time for you to go to bed.

Daniel, it is time for you to go to bed.
Ha ha. I've got my son suffering massive depression.. So I'm not in a great place. And my club have pithed me off, ok. I get the 'we're an established PL team' bit.. But where is the damn ambition. Please tell me which established, top line trophy winning manager we ever appoint. We only got three out of heaven knows how many of those gambles right - Catterick, Kendall I and Royle.

Why is swimming around 5th to 11th - and sometimes a lot worse, - every year and going out to the first decent side we meet in the FA Cup ever lived up to our motto? Answers on a postcard to L4 4EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.