Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game has passed Garner by. Gueye is too slow and cumbersome to link the play. Young looks 39. Patterson is second division, at best. Which if fine, because that's where we'll all be in 12 months.

Sort the striker out but the midfield and defence still kill us - pathetic collective defending for both goals, never mind ya luck for Pickford.

Biggest half time talk of Dyches career coming up here.

I had high hopes for Patterson, but have you ever seen crosses / passes as bad as these.
Coleman should be sitting at home in retirement by now, but I can't wait to see him back.
How many Gypsy curses are on us btw?
If it wasn't for bad luck, we would have no luck at all.

Midfield is utter dross. No creativity, composure or intelligence. Without an intelligent midfield it just invites onto our own defence.

Sorry state of affairs as it’s the hope that a bare 11 of substandard players will perform miracles when in reality this is the long slow slog towards oblivion in May.

I know we can't keep changing managers but after losing today, we cannot keep Dyche going into the international break.

He's getting absolutely nothingnout of this side. There's no shape, no patterns of play. The defence is the worst it's ever been. I know there are some proper Dyche lovers on here, but if you can't see that he is as much the issue as the board, well. . .
THIS...

I hate changing managers twice a season but my goodness. Dyche is making Frank look like a wizard. It’s going to take a new manager with some fresh ideas and hope that’s enough momentum to give us a bounce and stay up by the skin of our teeth.

We should have been up by 2 in this game if it were not for poor decisions in the final 3rd particularly from Danjuma, but we are still making chances.

We are not out of the game, can still win this.

That 2nd goal was just our luck, but born from bad defending.

Hopefully we will see McNeil in the 2nd half, get Patterson off, move Garner to RB move Danjuma to RW.

we should but every game so far has cost us when we concede

Status
Not open for further replies.