Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to revert back to the back 4 that was getting the results. As much as I love Coleman and Digne, that back four with Holgate and Godfrey was huge and would be great against these guys.

Holgate is my hero. his drive and passion make him my first on the team sheet especially for games like this. Even put him at DM alongside doucs we would be formidable.

I think we need to revert back to the back 4 that was getting the results. As much as I love Coleman and Digne, that back four with Holgate and Godfrey was huge and would be great against these guys.

Holgate is my hero. his drive and passion make him my first on the team sheet especially for games like this. Even put him at DM alongside doucs we would be formidable.
Makes sense to go in with a big team against these lot. Especially if Pickford is back.

is richy definitely out then? With the concussion protocols I read that he could be forced out if the medics deemed him to have a concussion but haven’t seen it confirmed that he has anywhere

Need to play Gordon. If we go with Tosun then we'll be slow as hell though the middle so Gordon and Iwobi need to stretch them and get in behind

Status
Not open for further replies.