Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got that overrated micky mouse cup tie out of the way, so let's get back to where we left off, that's three straight wins against decent opposition in the
league.

We were lousy against MU, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same against SU, who are struggling badly.

Obviously this is an absolute must win, anything less is a big disaster despite the recent good results. No matter how many injuries we have, they are worse than our second team.

Will be challenging as they're thirsting for a win. But they're also lacking key players as well so I'm cautiously optimistic about the outcome. Would like to see gordon get an opportunity to play

The signs are not looking good for us here,we are battered injury wise, rumours of tosun starting,jeez,they still haven't won,come on Everton,tough this one out,1-0 Toffs!!

This will be a real test of our supply lines to DCL. SU will not pose the same threat down the flanks that Utd did which will, theoretically, allow our wide men to get forward more and fire in those crosses. They will be the difference in this contest so time to step up!

Everything points to a low scoring game. We're missing our most creative players, they've been struggling to produce a goal threat all season. First goal is vital. We don't want to give them something to defend.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas

I'd really freshen up side today.

Pickford
Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Niels
Doucoure
Davies
Bernard
Gordon
Tosun
Iwobi

Not great i know but at least it's freshness, they may have a point to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.