Sevilla/Mainz v Everton(Saturday 27 July 12:00/15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Stuart say "It's only preseason" in literally every single pre-season game so far. How anyone can not be even mildly concerned at this point is baffling. It's been atrocious

I wouldn't say it has been atrocious. We all knew going in to pre-season that we need attackers but all other areas of the pitch have coped and played relatively well. It is blatantly obvious our attack is woeful but as long as the rest of the players concerned perform well and get up to fitness then it is OK.

As of writing Mainz has just scored so pre-season is also good for sorting out the chaff.

Just woeful. 1 more pre-season game to go and we dont look capable of beating anyone in the premier league. Marcello needs to get his finger out of his ass pronto and give Silva the tools that he needs. We are worse than last season and there is no excuse for it. They have had plenty of time to improve this squad and bring reinforcements in.

One of them youtube scam artists is a red aswell. Check I'm out its on twitter. Getting dosh of blues stupid enough.

Not one forward pass in that side.

If Holgate is still at the club come the transfer window I'll be very surprised.

Everton That

Lose 1-0 To Sevilla

Sevilla trounce Mainz 5-0

Mainz go straight back out against rested Everton and lead

Status
Not open for further replies.