Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are people saying it's 'gone'? Two points off 7th with nine still left to play for with Wolves and Watford still having to play each other. A win at Palace and a draw between those two and it's still very much on. We also have a better GD than both of them.

I know we have to go to Spurs final day like, but Wolves also have to go to Anfield and Watford will probably have at least an eye on the cup.

Last edited:
I still think we will get 7th with this weekend being crucial. Wolves play Watford so a draw there would be ideal. Palace are half decent at home but it we play like we have recently, Fulham aside, we should have enough to get the 3 points.

Why are people saying it's 'gone'? Two points off 7th with nine still left to play for with Wolves and Watford still having to play each other. A win at Palace and a draw between those two and it's still very much on. We also have a better GD than both of them.
Pretty sure Watford also play chelsea away and wolves have got the rs last day of the season too. Yeah weve got spurs but they may have top 4 seen up by then and champs league to concentrate on. I think we are best positioned tbh

Still think we will need to beat Spurs away to claim this sadly, a tough, tough ask for me.

Have to hope they have 4th wrapped up and with their eyes firmly on the CL Final to have any hope.

If we beat Palace and Wolves/Watford draw, we just need our last two results to match their last two results. Which we should be able to do.

We play Burnley (H) and Spurs (A).

Wolves play Fulham (H) and RS (A)

Watford play Chelsea (A) and West Ham (H)

In short, this weekend is crucial. Let’s not bottle it for a change.

It’s possible. A month ago I wouldn’t have said that, but there’s a chance. A good chance.

To finish 7th, we have to be perfect and the wolves have to slip up.

It’s possible.

If we beat Palace and Wolves/Watford draw, we just need our last two results to match their last two results. Which we should be able to do.

We play Burnley (H) and Spurs (A).

Wolves play Fulham (H) and RS (A)

Watford play Chelsea (A) and West Ham (H)

In short, this weekend is crucial. Let’s not bottle it for a change.

I think Watford will be on the cool down preparing for the FA Cup final personally. Chelsea away, roll over. West Ham i expect them to drop a fair few points.
Wolves, well they're the same as us, and can't beat the dross, but beat the good teams, will they really get a result from Anfield?
I don't think we'll do it, but i'd like 7th and Watford to win the cup to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.