Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardP

Banned
Banned
We really need Wolves to drop points against Watford. So it is not really in our hands. We absolutely have to win the next 2 and hope that other results go our way.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
Strange as I really don't want it but I do think we will get it, just have a feeling we won't make the same mistake we made at Fulham.

Lee Smith

Player Valuation: £15m
Interesting result at Spurs this. Downside is it means Spurs will possibly still be battling for top 4 on last day of the season. Upside is it means it shows they are beatable in the their new ground and they will probably be pushing hard for a win and allow us to play our preferred counter attacking football.

Ring master

surely wolves to end 7th now,with them playing home to fulham next week,even if we do win,as i dont think we will get anything at spurs

GwladysBlue

Embarrassment for us, this. Burnley last year and Wolves this year.

1 point from: Newcastle, Fulham and Palace is why we aren’t getting 7th. Shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks