Serious contenders??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego Simeone because of his man-management, passion on the touch line something EFC have been lacking for a very long time...since HK in fact and I think he would totally get EFC it's like a match made in heaven.
I would give one of my bollocks away for him to be here.
Everton just keep you dreaming don't they, I think that's all it will ever be though

the clubs a mess. the fans are on edge and getting sick of it all.

and you think the solution is to hire a manager the majority would hate before he starts?

nah. not the answer. i wouldnt have him anyway because of who he is, but besides that placing him into this mess would just be a timebomb that would go off as soon as we lose a couple

fans wanted martinez out half way through his 2nd season despite the great 1st season. they wanted Silva out during his 1st. that arrogant prat would be given a fortnight before goodison would go mental
majority of fans I know want Benitez actually mate, don't think we would have a problem with him. Think most blues are just sick of 'potential' managers & want someone who is credible

I disagree. Part of Martinez' and Silva' problem is they don't have much of a track record so fans don't trust them to bounce back (both been relegated). I think a bad run of form with benitez you know it's a blip and we'll bounce back

but they wouldnt be on his back about a bad run of form they would be on his back about everything else and all the reasons a fan like me thinks he shouldnt get near the job

i take your point but lose 3 in a row and the minimum 50% of the fanbase (id say much more) who hate the guy would not be saying oh he has a better track record than the last guy so lets be patient. they would be screaming gtfo

a recipe for further crap times and instability

but they wouldnt be on his back about a bad run of form they would be on his back about everything else and all the reasons a fan like me thinks he shouldnt get near the job

i take your point but lose 3 in a row and the minimum 50% of the fanbase (id say much more) who hate the guy would not be saying oh he has a better track record than the last guy so lets be patient. they would be screaming gtfo

a recipe for further crap times and instability
What's the 'everything else'. Cause he called a small club many years ago? (And since then we've won nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.