Sergio Reguilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why we would let the echo know anything?

the only reason anything would be released to the likes of the echo is if a player needed unsettling by generating media speculation, then it would serve a benefit to us.

(Not that Everton unsettle anyone these days)

Having said that Sky are also awful, they use to be decent about 8 years ago but since the Charles Nzogbia scandal its all been downhill guesswork.

the only reason anything would be released to the likes of the echo is if a player needed unsettling by generating media speculation, then it would serve a benefit to us.

Having said that Sky are also awful, they use to be decent about 8 years ago but since the Charles Nzogbia scandal its all been downhill guesswork.
Now I'm intrigued. What was the Charles Nzogbia scandal?

Yes ..... what was the Charles Nzogbia scandal. I can googling it

A more natural dribbler do you think?

Ideally you get one who does both but not many around is there?

I think we need someone who can penetrate, or a t least link and build with give and gos with the central channel, we were sending in mind numbing cross after cross, for most of the season and hitting and hoping, the game is about percentages at times, there is a small chance someone is on the end of corsses every week, it needs vairence. Ideally you need decide if you are looking for a winger or an inside forward, if you are going 442 or you want your inside forward part f a three.

Ive always liked the look of Soars, hes tricky, good character, bit of bite about him and a bit of end product. His size would be something id look at it, it hasnt worked for Bernard here, but i like the look of him. Ive always like Depay as well but would question is mentality. Id be a big Sarr fan to.

If im honest id like to shirt a few wingers and inside forward we have - we have way to many.

Last edited:

The conclusion that an incoming left back would lead to the sale of digne are absurd. With Baines retired and Garbutt released, there is no cover for digne when he loses form or picks up an injury.

The conclusion that an incoming left back would lead to the sale of digne are absurd. With Baines retired and Garbutt released, there is no cover for digne when he loses form or picks up an injury.
I think people are more suggesting if we were actually in for Reg, that we must be looking to move Digne on for £££ as Reg is not going to come in as a backup/rotation. He’s starting quality like Digne is. I think it’s more likely Digne stays and we bring in someone lower profile or a loan, but can understand the sell shouts to pump up the transfer kitty if we could actually get Reg. Like most, I want to keep our best players like Digne and Richy though where possible

Status
Not open for further replies.