Transfer Rumour Sergio Agüero

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be an Argentine version of Mark Hughes - a fantastic player almost at the end of the back nine.
The only thing he would offer is his profile in world football, maybe a carrot for other world class players that we need in abundance.

He would be an Argentine version of Mark Hughes - a fantastic player almost at the end of the back nine.
The only thing he would offer is his profile in world football, maybe a carrot for other world class players that we need in abundance.
Nah mate, Mark Hughes was about 38 when we signed him, Aguero could at least impact us the way James has with15-20 quality performances for a couple of seasons. An Aguero type player is what we need when we need to be clinical against the lower league teams which has been our big problem this season.

...I still think there’s no chance we get him but I would have him in a heartbeat

That chelsea win should end the RS champions league chance

20210509_125502.jpg

Tough run-in, particularly with the pressure....It ain't over yet

....6 points behind Leicester with a game in hand and similar goal difference. They are in the mix unfortunately.
Next game is away to ManUre. Can't see them keeping out ManUre for 90 minutes. Can't see them scoring more than ManUre over 90 minutes.

Next game is away to ManUre. Can't see them keeping out ManUre for 90 minutes. Can't see them scoring more than ManUre over 90 minutes.

....Leicester also go to OT this week. The Reds are capable of taking an opportunity, the situation might be clearer this time next week but I repeat they are right in the mix.

....6 points behind Leicester with a game in hand and similar goal difference. They are in the mix unfortunately.
Make you right eggs.
Leicester have a very difficult run in too.
I can see them bottling it again.
We may need West Ham to prevent the RS getting 4th.

He's going to miss the likes of Everton who seem to think it's absolutely fine to not mark top strikers.

Off the top of my head that's another game where a striker stood in between the 2 centre halves and didn't need to do much - Aguero, Cavani at OT, Kane, was it Rashford at Goodison? Maja.

And another similar goal to the likes of Leicester at Goodison, Villa at Goodison, no pressure on De Bruyne and able to pick his spot.

Lazy defending and not being switched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.