Semi Final Centre Halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not just centre halfs we have to worry about, all our back four look a shadow of what they were. Oviedo probably the one of the worst on the pitch during the derby*. Baines not much better.

I honestly wouldn't be upset if we played all U21s. And Hibbo. Hibbo the scorer in a 1-0 win, anyone?

*Granted I only watched the first half, not masochistic enough to watch the second.

We might play hibbert and unsworth there what's the difference? It is already lost and i bet these manc cowards will cross the ball

Robles
Lennon - Stones - Besic - Baines
Gibson
McCarthy - Barkley
Deulofeu ---------------- Mirallas
Lukaku

Bench - Howard, Hibbo (need experience regardless of how fit he is), Connolly/Holgate, Cleverley, Oviedo, Dowell, Kone
Front 3 just stay forward when possible, 3 in midfield as we need to try and win the mid battle which is hard enough with barry let alone without, barkley can occassionally break forward, mccarthy can run about and press for a change then the back 5 defend for their lives.

Never want to see Oviedo at RB again and Lennon is more than capable otherwise id have Lennon on the right its ridiculous that sideshow bob thinks hes capable of playing the same from the left.

Dowell has to be on the bench aswell, killing it for U21s and has to be ahead of no legs osman and pienaar these days just for being able to run around after being brought on.

Robles
Lennon - Stones - Besic - Baines
Gibson
McCarthy - Barkley
Deulofeu ---------------- Mirallas
Lukaku

Bench - Howard, Hibbo (need experience regardless of how fit he is), Connolly/Holgate, Cleverley, Oviedo, Dowell, Kone
Front 3 just stay forward when possible, 3 in midfield as we need to try and win the mid battle which is hard enough with barry let alone without, barkley can occassionally break forward, mccarthy can run about and press for a change then the back 5 defend for their lives.

Never want to see Oviedo at RB again and Lennon is more than capable otherwise id have Lennon on the right its ridiculous that sideshow bob thinks hes capable of playing the same from the left.

Dowell has to be on the bench aswell, killing it for U21s and has to be ahead of no legs osman and pienaar these days just for being able to run around after being brought on.
I'll bet you my left one mate Cleverley is going to be playing Roberto's biggest game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.