Semi Final Centre Halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually 1,5 seasons. Right before the WC our new coach put him to RB, so he played the last 0,5 season there. Technically he hasn't played as a CB in the last 2,5 years.

I mean he didn't forget how to do the job, right ? Can he do worse than our terrible defensive block have been doing for 2 years ? I think not.

Hajra Fradi !

I'd play Besic, Mccarthy, Baines, Oviedo

I say that because Besic is quick and loves tracking back, Mccarthy and Baines can be some sort of leaders in the back 4. Oviedo is a decent LB and certainly no RB.

Barry and Cleverly in midfield

Barkley, Mirallas, Lennon in mid and Lukaku in attack.

Looking forward to Fellaini scoring headers for fun.

These are in a phenomenal moment of form.

laurel.jpg

Besic is 5ft 9 1/2 inches and mccarthy is 5 ft 11 inches. One is too small for a central defender in a very important game and mccarthy is not that great in the air. We are bad enough now defending crosses without making more problems to deal with.

Besic is 5ft 9 1/2 inches and mccarthy is 5 ft 11 inches. One is too small for a central defender in a very important game and mccarthy is not that great in the air. We are bad enough now defending crosses without making more problems to deal with.

And stones is great in the air and at defending...in the worst case scenario they'll do us not 3-0 but 5-0.

Utd are about pace and movement, not height. Besic and Galloway for me in the middle with Baines and Connelly at full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.