Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw I'll give me two penneth

Joel
Connolly stones Galloway baines

besic

Lennon cleverly Barkley mirallas

lukaku

Keep it tight mark mata out the game with besic. Lennon better protection for Connolly. Plus enough pace to play on break - which is our only chance here I reckon. Played cleverly for the chance of him doing an anti everton and scoring against old team, as so many do to us. Got to be within one goal until 70 mins, them go for it.

2-1 blues
Not a bad selection there. Could be a goer.

Anybody that has McCarthy on the bench hasn't been paying attention for 3 years. I dare say he is almost the first name on the team sheet for Martinez.

Anybody that has McCarthy on the bench hasn't been paying attention for 3 years. I dare say he is almost the first name on the team sheet for Martinez.
And anyone who would start him today probably hasn't been watching for the last six weeks. Being the first name on the team sheet under Martinez is nothing to boast about, given that Martinez is pretty clueless.

Joel was the only player who came away with any credit. Hes easily been our best player over the past month or two.

You reek of Yankee Fanboy[/QUOTE

Yankee fanboy? Yeh, great come back that :coffee:
I guess you can run along and tell yer little friends that you boss it for one liners on the forum now.
Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.