Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there special conditions for gaining entry on match day? I saw something about no season ticket plastic card and entry via mobile phone only? How does that work, and what happens if you share your tickets within your family?
Also nobody allowed in without a previous Covid negative test. How does that work in practice?

Are there special conditions for gaining entry on match day? I saw something about no season ticket plastic card and entry via mobile phone only? How does that work, and what happens if you share your tickets within your family?
Also nobody allowed in without a previous Covid negative test. How does that work in practice?
You can request a season card for an extra fiver. When I went the Arsenal game had to show the text/email from earlier that day confirming a negative lateral flow test. All easy mate, if restrictions are lifted before August I wouldn’t worry about it.

You have the option to buy a card when ordering. Not heard anything thing about negative test requirements for the upcoming season. It was required for the recent games with fans. Thing it’s too early for them to be sorting those details out yet.

Season starts on 14th August, I’m due away the next week so I hope we’re home first game, it would be nice to see one game before Christmas.

Fixtures out on 16th June.

You have the option to buy a card when ordering. Not heard anything thing about negative test requirements for the upcoming season. It was required for the recent games with fans. Thing it’s too early for them to be sorting those details out yet.
Thank you. I feel relieved. I really hope there is no need for the complications of Covid testing results.

You can request a season card for an extra fiver. When I went the Arsenal game had to show the text/email from earlier that day confirming a negative lateral flow test. All easy mate, if restrictions are lifted before August I wouldn’t worry about it.
I've opted for this scenario until we know more about how the phone access will work. If I can't attend a game, I like to give my ticket away for free to friends.

Until I know how that will work, it's worth the extra fiver. In terms of the COVID tests, I suspect it'll all come down to whether the restrictions have lifted.

I've opted for this scenario until we know more about how the phone access will work. If I can't attend a game, I like to give my ticket away for free to friends.

Until I know how that will work, it's worth the extra fiver. In terms of the COVID tests, I suspect it'll all come down to whether the restrictions have lifted.

Same reason I opted for the card, could have done with a bit more info on it as to how you acces the ticket from your phone, is it an app? do you download the whole season ticket? do you download the individual game ticket? or do you log in to the Everton site?, Like you, if I go away which I usually do around October then I'd prefer to let someone I know go on my ticket rather than trying to sell it on StubHub or something

I presume it's not an either or option too, I've paid the extra fiver for the card but imagine I could still use my phone if I wanted, once I know how to lol then the card is just there for a back up if the app or whatever isn't working

I reckon the government will bring something in like, if you've had the double vaccination then you can attend arenas without a problem as by August all the adult population would or should have atleast been offered the chance to be vaccinated, if you haven't had it then maybe they'll ask you to produce a negative test

Same reason I opted for the card, could have done with a bit more info on it as to how you acces the ticket from your phone, is it an app? do you download the whole season ticket? do you download the individual game ticket? or do you log in to the Everton site?, Like you, if I go away which I usually do around October then I'd prefer to let someone I know go on my ticket rather than trying to sell it on StubHub or something

I presume it's not an either or option too, I've paid the extra fiver for the card but imagine I could still use my phone if I wanted, once I know how to lol then the card is just there for a back up if the app or whatever isn't working
While I don't know the answers, I suspect it'll be either an app and/or you can download the ticket to your wallet and there's a QR code, which you'll scan.

The interesting part will be whether it's a static code, which people can screen shot, or a dynamic code that regularly adapts due to the date, time etc.

I have a feeling that the move towards such technology will be easier to use for most fans (not having to carry a ticket), but it may also limit ticket swapping.

If it's a dynamic code like they use on bus passes etc., it will limit the informal swapping of tickets and will make it go through the club's channels - their control.

While I don't know the answers, I suspect it'll be either an app and/or you can download the ticket to your wallet and there's a QR code, which you'll scan.

The interesting part will be whether it's a static code, which people can screen shot, or a dynamic code that regularly adapts due to the date, time etc.

I have a feeling that the move towards such technology will be easier to use for most fans (not having to carry a ticket), but it may also limit ticket swapping.

If it's a dynamic code like they use on bus passes etc., it will limit the informal swapping of tickets and will make it go through the club's channels - their control.
It'll end up with people getting a cheap spare phone just for the purpose of passing the phone around to family and friends to get in when you cant go instead of passing around a season ticket card etc.

Thank you. I feel relieved. I really hope there is no need for the complications of Covid testing results.
Hopfully they bring in some kind of covid passport, such as if you haven't had both vaccines you need a test 48 hours before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.