Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble renewing on line? Just tried to do mine and the lads, it comes up with a message of your file is being updated it will be available again in a few minutes, but it’s not.

Anyone else having trouble renewing on line? Just tried to do mine and the lads, it comes up with a message of your file is being updated it will be available again in a few minutes, but it’s not.
System might be over run with people getting in before the Rafael announcement, in case they change there minds tomorrow

I phoned the box office up as this happened to me. They were able to unlock the file and take my payment.

The 2021-22 Season Ticket comes with your own personal headbanging wall affixed to the seat in front guaranteed to last at least ten uses per season. Those on Row A in the Top Balcony are advised to just jump (or run down the up escalator). Also will be offering extra-loud Booing kit and a moat on the edge of the pitch for all the discarded cushions that get pelted at the players.

I, of course, renewed again.. I must be mental.

I renewed by phone yesterday. Recorded message said waiting times were in excess of 45 mins but I got through in about 15 because I was only number 6 in the queue.

God no! And that was the most disappointing thing to be honest I couldn’t have cared less, Been a season ticket holder for almost 30 years and I have absolutely no interest anymore, I last watched a game of any sort pre Covid, and even then was an occasional attender even though I had a season ticket.

The game on the whole holds little interest for me anymore and this current set of players are a bunch of over paid, under performing individuals who don’t seem to give a toss from one week to the next and feel that they can decide which game they’d like to turn up to and still expect to get picked the next week.
I feel the same tbh, have done since Martinez season 2. If it wasn't for going with my lads I think I'd have jibbed it aswell

Just renewed mine over the phone as it was playing up online. Basically if you are trying to pay by MasterCard there is an issue with the transaction going through, that’s what the guy on the phone told me. Message on phone says waiting time is over 45 mins but I was in position 1 and got through in about 10 mins.

@street end
Good point about the MasterCard. That happened to me too. I swapped to Visa for it to go through!! MasterCard blamed the retailers when I checked for not being up to speed with something.

Good point about the MasterCard. That happened to me too. I swapped to Visa for it to go through!! MasterCard blamed the retailers when I checked for not being up to speed with something

Status
Not open for further replies.