Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC will have to follow suit.

Imagine them fans, all dressed up in their kit and hideous cosplay crap staring at their season tickets through floods of tears, in this THEIR year that they deserve after 30 years, and watch their refunds pop up on their accounts.

If it wasn't for the tragedy of the situation, the mass loss of life, the world economies collapsing, it would be funny
I think despite all this it's hilarious watching it slowly eat away at them.

Every cloud and all that

I think that explains all. Thanks for doing my leg work.
Just as long as I am given the option of method of repayment.
Screenshot_20200517_210633_com.android.chrome.jpg

Well I've had the email from Stub Hub.
As predicted by those more knowledgeable than myself, Stub Hub will repay money to the club for the tickets they had sold, then debit what they paid me for the tickets in the first place, from the card that is held by them as part of the agreement for using their service.
In turn, the club will credit me with the money for un-used tickets, when I can decide what to do with it.

Getting money back from Everton will be like getting blood out of a stone.

I'd rather they keep it and get some hot water in the gents.
That FA Cup game a few years ago, when they didnt activate tickets and said they would refund, I never got mine, but I wont let this ride.
I'm sure everyone will get sorted.... I hope

So I have to go searching how to find out how to get my money back? Why can’t they just send it me back, they know where it came from ffs. They’ve got admin people haven’t they.
Also I hope any of you who sold your derby ticket on stub hub to a red don't your money back for ages,
J
U
D
A
S

rant over

So I have to go searching how to find out how to get my money back? Why can’t they just send it me back, they know where it came from ffs. They’ve got admin people haven’t they.
Also I hope any of you who sold your derby ticket on stub hub to a red don't your money back for ages,
J
U
D
A
S

rant over

Well, I paid for mine last year with a credit card that is no longer in use.

So its not just a case of sending it back.

Well, I paid for mine last year with a credit card that is no longer in use.

So its not just a case of sending it back.
I paid cash in the L2 shop, which is awkward, i just want them to take it off next seasons, surly that should be easy enough

I've just got an annual subscription bill from the Royal college I'm a member of for £840 :red: I think I'll need the refund

Status
Not open for further replies.