Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any word on what's happening with season tickets for next season? This time of year is usually the renewal campaign and I'm typically already paying for next season's season ticket. Appreciate these aren't normal times, but wondering if I've missed something?

Has there been any word on what's happening with season tickets for next season? This time of year is usually the renewal campaign and I'm typically already paying for next season's season ticket. Appreciate these aren't normal times, but wondering if I've missed something?

Don't think they've said anything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they hold out until the first steps of the roadmap happen or don't happen. The worst case scenario, I'd think, would be selling the usual 25k+ season tickets and then having to say only 10k are allowed in if for some reason things get put back or I've also missed something and I'm chatting nonsense

Don't think they've said anything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they hold out until the first steps of the roadmap happen or don't happen. The worst case scenario, I'd think, would be selling the usual 25k+ season tickets and then having to say only 10k are allowed in if for some reason things get put back or I've also missed something and I'm chatting nonsense

Haha yeah, I certainly don't expect to be attending every game (especially since I live outside of the city) but don't want to end up missing out on renewing because I've not been paying attention.

Someone asked on Twitter the other day and they said they’ve got no current plans to release details. But will be released on die course.

Mine hit the bank today, funny, as it only entered my head again yesterday as I’d forgotten the dates they’d published.

I’d usually be paying for next season’s by now on the 12 months interest free. So I’m surprised thy haven’t prompted us with the option to leave it in tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.