Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone agree that there’s a pretty solid argument to just refund the full amount to people who want it along with this instalment?
I’m all for optimism but there’s no way fans are back in this season, certainly not full crowds and probably not even reduced capacity.
I paid the amount in full when renewals came round and got the initial logic behind refunding in instalments but with the situation how it is I feel a little like they’re holding on to money and getting it back in dribs and drabs.

There’s definitely a solid argument for it, but there’s also one against it. If we do go back in to a tier system in March, you could well get to a match before the end of the season.

I suppose the club could ask fans if they would like a full refund, then the ones who say no are the ones who can bid for the ballots if we do get to go back.

I’m happy with the instalments personally, but I could see why people would want a full refund.

There’s definitely a solid argument for it, but there’s also one against it. If we do go back in to a tier system in March, you could well get to a match before the end of the season.

I suppose the club could ask fans if they would like a full refund, then the ones who say no are the ones who can bid for the ballots if we do get to go back.

I’m happy with the instalments personally, but I could see why people would want a full refund.
Always two sides to everything i appreciate that.
The communications been great from the club too. Just think with very little chance of anyone being allowed back this year it should be an option.
Gives people like yourself a better chance in the ballot too should there be any more ballots this season.

I had it in mind that it was the 22nd onwards that the refunds were processed?

Edit: yeah from the first email about it in late Jan:

Repayments for the seven league home matches – against Manchester United, Leeds United, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Leicester City and Newcastle United - will be processed from Monday 22 February, and can take up to 5 working days to land in accounts

Last edited:
I had it in mind that it was the 22nd onwards that the refunds were processed?

Edit: yeah from the first email about it in late Jan:

Repayments for the seven league home matches – against Manchester United, Leeds United, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Leicester City and Newcastle United - will be processed from Monday 22 February, and can take up to 5 working days to land in accounts

Just looked at this myself....any idea why the Manchester City isn't included in the refunds? I know it was re-arranged but they've had notice to include it!

Just looked at this myself....any idea why the Manchester City isn't included in the refunds? I know it was re-arranged but they've had notice to include it!

I'm assuming that, at the time of processing, they didn't want to commit to refunding incase the game would get rescheduled for May... where fans may be allowed in.

Although in theory, just seems like the club being difficult.

Its a good point, I guess its because the system was setup to refund for games actually played/missed in that 1 Nov-31 Jan window which the rescheduled game falls outside of now, so will be included in the final round.

Actually think the club have been good around this ,I as a season ticket holder have been kept informed throughout,this is such a fluid situation that they can't be seen for doing right for doing wrong,I am still hoping to get to a game this season!!
Agreed. I've paid up front and I've got/will get my pro rata refund for the games we've missed, whereas if we can go back then we've got that option available.

In terms of the City game, I don't see an issue as the game wasn't played in that period - technically, they've refunded for what we've currently missed.

Actually think the club have been good around this ,I as a season ticket holder have been kept informed throughout,this is such a fluid situation that they can't be seen for doing right for doing wrong,I am still hoping to get to a game this season!!
Yep, got no problem at all with how this has been dealt with.

Hi does anyone onow where the code to get a discount in the store is on season ticket pack?

They sent discount codes out via email mate. The season card is genuinely just a novelty piece of plastic this year, with no actually benefit.

Check your emails, i tried to order something, and my code had expired mind.

They sent discount codes out via email mate. The season card is genuinely just a novelty piece of plastic this year, with no actually benefit.

Check your emails, i tried to order something, and my code had expired mind.
Yeah just found it. Thanks.
Your discount is valid until 31 October 2020 on full price merchandise only. Your online code is only valid for one purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.