Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a link to the breakdown of individual refunds at all? I've had 3 season tickets refunded to my bank account (2 Lower Gwladys, 1 Park End) and I need to work out who is owed what. Thanks

Anyone else get an email today about refunds for season tickets? Last time i actually forgot, called them up before, aparentlly if you do nothing the money just goes onto your account for next season, think ill just carry on doing that

Anyone else get an email today about refunds for season tickets? Last time i actually forgot, called them up before, aparentlly if you do nothing the money just goes onto your account for next season, think ill just carry on doing that

This is what I've done, will let the credits build up and use them to renew for 2021/22 instead. Hopefully we are all back in by then.

Anyone agree that there’s a pretty solid argument to just refund the full amount to people who want it along with this instalment?
I’m all for optimism but there’s no way fans are back in this season, certainly not full crowds and probably not even reduced capacity.
I paid the amount in full when renewals came round and got the initial logic behind refunding in instalments but with the situation how it is I feel a little like they’re holding on to money and getting it back in dribs and drabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.