Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is only two Mr Middle Fingers, only yourself TippEverton and Cronullasharks who funnily enough, like to give each other the thumbs up and you both seem to to throw them around to certain other people as we'll and are also sad enough to search my post history to then give around 30 middle fingers at once and to anonymously give negative Rep.
It's really not a problem to me as my balls have dropped and if this kind of behaviour makes you makes both happy then me thinking that it's quite sad is overridden by the thought off you both bashing away at your keyboards and the pleasure it gives to you.

Anyway, I personally have no ill feeling to either you or Cronullasharks so I hope you both have a nice day and all the best to you ;) .

P.S.
As I've made my thoughts clear about The People's Club on this subject and considering nobody is really able to write anything in reply except insults, I won't be looking at or replying in this thread again.

You will. You can't resist.

No, there is only two Mr Middle Fingers, only yourself TippEverton and Cronullasharks who funnily enough, like to give each other the thumbs up and you both seem to to throw them around to certain other people as we'll and are also sad enough to search my post history to then give around 30 middle fingers at once and to anonymously give negative Rep.
It's really not a problem to me as my balls have dropped and if this kind of behaviour makes you makes both happy then me thinking that it's quite sad is overridden by the thought off you both bashing away at your keyboards and the pleasure it gives to you.

Anyway, I personally have no ill feeling to either you or Cronullasharks so I hope you both have a nice day and all the best to you ;) .

P.S.
As I've made my thoughts clear about The People's Club on this subject and considering nobody is really able to write anything in reply except insults, I won't be looking at or replying in this thread again.
Hi kieran

Everton Football Club has confirmed the details of its refund process to Season Ticket Members for the three Premier League fixtures up to 31 October.

The Club is implementing a straightforward refund procedure:

- Season Ticket Members will be able to confirm their refund preferences via a form and unique code that will be shared by email on Friday 23 October

- Season Ticket Members will have until midnight on Friday 6 November to confirm their preferences and submit their form

- Repayments for the first two months of the 2020/21 season (up to 31 October) will be processed from 20 November

Season Ticket Members that received a PARTIAL or FULL refund payment from the Club as part of the 2019/20 repayment process and who haven’t changed their bank details in the intervening period will receive a refund in full automatically and do not have to submit a refund form.

All other Season Ticket Members will need to complete and submit a refund form by Friday 6 November.

If Season Ticket Members complete a refund form and then wish to change their selection, amends can be made to the online form up until the midnight deadline on 6 November.

For those fans where the Club does not hold up-to-date bank details and who choose not to submit a form by 6 November, they will have their Ticketing Account credited with the full value of the refund from 20 November.

All credits will be applied only to the lead purchaser’s ticketing account.

Any fan wishing to donate to Everton in the Community will have the opportunity to do so via the refund form.

If supporters discover any of their additional Season Tickets are not listed on their refund form, they are asked to contact Everton’s Fan Centre via servicedesk@evertonfc.com or by calling 0151 556 1878 to obtain additional customer number and refund code combinations.

All supporters are advised to check their 2020/21 refund preferences before 6 November to ensure the correct submission has been made.

On submission of the form, supporters will receive an email detailing their selections.

Any fans with queries relating to the refund process can review the FAQs by clicking here or contact the Fan Centre team via servicedesk@evertonfc.com or by calling 0151 556 1878.

Following this phase of refunds, the additional instalments will be processed in February 2021 and June 2021 to cover any fixtures fans are unable to attend due to Covid restrictions.

February’s refund will cover Premier League matches missed between 1 November and 31 January. Supporters will be reimbursed in June for any league fixtures missed between 1 February and the scheduled end of the Premier League season in May.

No refund also, and yet since Everton sent the email, they have taken out another direct debit with second one due out soon, so will have taken out more than the refund

Status
Not open for further replies.