Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of talking about the point being spoken about, you choose to dig me out for my values and choose to ignore the fact that Everton needlessly took supporters hard earned.

Nice one ;)

That's no problem. To be honest, there's a stack of threads you are all over raising a stink in, just so happened to be this one I decided to make my observation in.

Whiffy, you.

True this because we defeated the Headpatters.

It is a Golden Age for the good guys on GrandOldTeam.com

It'ssuch a shame that anyone who has reads the date of pages 1 and 2 can read your lies cos I wrote ages ago that I thought Everton were wrong.

You get a 2/10 for your poor effort of deflection.

It'ssuch a shame that anyone who has reads the date of pages 1 and 2 can read your lies cos I wrote ages ago that I thought Everton were wrong.

You get a 2/10 for your poor effort of deflection.

??????

I’m happy to forego my refunds as long as they’re used for Fabian Delph’s Taxi.

IF (& I hope it doesn’t happen) crowds aren’t allowed back in full, I hope the club implement a photo ID check against season tickets, with STs being confiscated if not in the hands of the owner. The prospect of greed rearing it’s ugly head with ST holders selling seats are to much.
I know where you're coming from mate, but, there's gonna be a number of ST holders who won't be comfortable coming back into the ground while the chance of infection is still fairly high, they may be at more risk and just giving someone else the chance. I've had to relocate back to Bristol due to this, it may not be possible to make my allocated slot but will give it family/friends. People's circumstances need to be taken into consideration.

I surely haven't read this correcly and if I'm wrong about this I apologise.

So not only were Everton wrong in the first place to take the full amount from supporters, they now wanna only pay it back in 3 stages, with the last payment in June.
For something they can't supply, that's a nice bit of interest Everton have earned from their own sometimes financially struggling supporters.

The Peoples Club.

Your club charged the council 30k to operate a food bank

Zero moral high ground here, headpatter

KINELL...is HH the spud? If so his heads well n truly gone...cant take it that we beat their boys good n proper..

I mean I still have 5 months of my Season Ticket to pay so they ain't making interest from me

Only interest or significant interest, whatever you wanna call it that they make of us folk who pay monthly is if you mess up – they can charge you through the nose for missed payments

They don't tho. Cos they're not Spurs.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has absolutely finished you off, this is great to witness. Spectacular meltdown incoming.

lol A meltdown because my football team lost a game of football? Do grow up.
I made my thoughts clear about this subject weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.