Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you're coming from mate, but, there's gonna be a number of ST holders who won't be comfortable coming back into the ground while the chance of infection is still fairly high, they may be at more risk and just giving someone else the chance. I've had to relocate back to Bristol due to this, it may not be possible to make my allocated slot but will give it family/friends. People's circumstances need to be taken into consideration.

I appreciate there may be circumstances like yours, but if they allow one, so-called human nature (greed) will kick in. Ticketmaster will be full of seats for £500+ & if it’s restricted to say 5’000, people will pay it. Not a precedent I would want to see.

I hope the club email all ST holders to ask if they would attend or prefer not to.
And implement a strict no-sale & checking of ID.
Hopefully “Track & trace” will ensure it’s a legal stipulation.

Personally, I’d go back to a full stadium tomorrow. Shield the vulnerable, let people choose. But if we are to see reduced crowds, it needs to be done properly.

Your club charged the council 30k to operate a food bank

Zero moral high ground here, headpatter

And if it were true I would have been very critical but
Wrong my friend, (don't believe everything you read and always check it out properly.)

Spurs did not charge the council a penny for anything they provided, amongst which was the the maternity ward and also a food bank (which Spurs helped fund or actually paid for.)
Spurs also paid for many goods but they did give the council the bill of £33,000 for the extra third party services the council wanted.

Nice try on deflecting though ;)

Wrong my friend, (don't believe everything you read and always check it out properly.)

Spurs did not charge the council a penny for anything they provided, amongst which was the the maternity ward and also a food bank (which Spurs helped fund or actually paid for.)
Spurs also paid for many goods but they did give the council the bill of £33,000 for the extra third party services the council wanted.

Why do this Kieran?

I appreciate there may be circumstances like yours, but if they allow one, so-called human nature (greed) will kick in. Ticketmaster will be full of seats for £500+ & if it’s restricted to say 5’000, people will pay it. Not a precedent I would want to see.

I hope the club email all ST holders to ask if they would attend or prefer not to.
And implement a strict no-sale & checking of ID.
Hopefully “Track & trace” will ensure it’s a legal stipulation.

Personally, I’d go back to a full stadium tomorrow. Shield the vulnerable, let people choose. But if we are to see reduced crowds, it needs to be done properly.
Yeah that could work, it's a difficult situation for them to manage, no easy options. That's why I've no issue carrying on paying for the ST, the money is budgeted for, its hardly the club's fault, they've been open and transparent all the way through. I think the massive amounts of money donated to EiTC shows that Everton season ticket holders are, by and large, fine with the way its been handled.

Hundreds of millions in loans at generous rates
33k invoice over a foodbank

Loooooooool

Go bust

1) Lie. I've never been aggressive on here so just stop with the lies, it's embarrassing.

2) The People's Club shouldn't have taken your money in the first place.

3) so what!

4) Lucky You, shame not every one else isn't as fortunate.

5) Hard up supporters were forced to pay if they wanted a season ticket to support the team they love.

6) You really don't like reading the truth do you.

1) Renewals for this season started before covid 19.

2) Refunds will be provided for all matches someone doesn't attend

3) Refunds were provided for the games last season

4) No one has been forced to buy any tickets

5) Spurs tried to furlough their lowest paid employees

6) Grow up

You seem to have this nickname for quite a few posters, which goes to show just how much of a massive, massive tit you are.

Not long now.

No, there is only two Mr Middle Fingers, only yourself TippEverton and Cronullasharks who funnily enough, like to give each other the thumbs up and you both seem to to throw them around to certain other people as we'll and are also sad enough to search my post history to then give around 30 middle fingers at once and to anonymously give negative Rep.
It's really not a problem to me as my balls have dropped and if this kind of behaviour makes you makes both happy then me thinking that it's quite sad is overridden by the thought off you both bashing away at your keyboards and the pleasure it gives to you.

Anyway, I personally have no ill feeling to either you or Cronullasharks so I hope you both have a nice day and all the best to you ;) .

P.S.
As I've made my thoughts clear about The People's Club on this subject and considering nobody is really able to write anything in reply except insults, I won't be looking at or replying in this thread again.

No, there is only two Mr Middle Fingers, only yourself TippEverton and Cronullasharks who funnily enough, like to give each other the thumbs up and you both seem to to throw them around to certain other people as we'll and are also sad enough to search my post history to then give around 30 middle fingers at once and to anonymously give negative Rep.
It's really not a problem to me as my balls have dropped and if this kind of behaviour makes you makes both happy then me thinking that it's quite sad is overridden by the thought off you both bashing away at your keyboards and the pleasure it gives to you.

Anyway, I personally have no ill feeling to either you or Cronullasharks so I hope you both have a nice day and all the best to you ;) .

P.S.
As I've made my thoughts clear about The People's Club on this subject and considering nobody is really able to write anything in reply except insults, I won't be looking at or replying in this thread again.
Could you do us all a favour and extend that to the whole forum?

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.