Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we are not a top club and are actually in a relegation battle mate.

Oh I don't disagree, the damage was done in the summer.

My preferred choices wouldn't take the job with the squad they'd have to work with.

But I hate the fact we've been stupid enough to end up in a situation where we might have to waste another £50m+ getting out of the hole with a scapper as a manager. This summer will cost us for years.

This relegation scrap theory is a bit premature,we are barely 2 wins off 7th place and I expect us to get them against Watford and Palace.

If we didnt get who i wanted,and thats carlo lol, i wouldnt mind Dyche at all myself,but would he or anyone be able to sort us out,as we dont play as a team,cant defend,cant create,cant score,apart from that we are ok lol

While I fully realise the predicament we currently find ourselves in I think we can aspire to a manager who has made a below average team average. Dyche is just another manager in the Pullis/Allardyce mould, he has a system which workmanlike players buy into that makes them difficult to beat and collect enough points to stop them getting regulated.
While we are easy to beat at the moment I want a manager who is going to try and make us winners not difficult to beat.

I like him, he could sort this mess out. Could he take us on?Who knows but we can't be fussy right now. He has Burnley 7th, that Burnley having spent buttons.

While I fully realise the predicament we currently find ourselves in I think we can aspire to a manager who has made a below average team average. Dyche is just another manager in the Pullis/Allardyce mould, he has a system which workmanlike players buy into that makes them difficult to beat and collect enough points to stop them getting regulated.
While we are easy to beat at the moment I want a manager who is going to try and make us winners not difficult to beat.

Bang on

People complained about Moyes brand of football when here, Dyche makes Moyes look like Guardiola with his negative brand of football.

People talk about progressing Everton then next minute you're wanting Dyche? How does that make any sense.

Forget about it. We're completely done in terms of that barring minor miracles. Just look at the squad. Unbalanced and full of players who frankly aren't good enough for where we supposedly wanted to be. Hardly any of them have even got any real sell on value.

Mid table stability is where this is heading and then from there I'd guess a slow building process.

Status
Not open for further replies.