Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also shows that Kenwright has won the power struggle at the top of the club; goodbye to all the millions again as we are back in the grip of the world's greatest Evertonian

You have to admire Bill, he got the Greggs to fund the purchase from Johnson then chased him out of town with smoke and mirrors and caused the failure of Kings Dock.

Got Earl and Green in on the back of Kirkby move.

Now he replaced them with Moshiri but still seems to run the show.

You know what will happen next, its written in the stars.

...it’s looking increasingly likely that Sean Dyche will be our new manager. Sky are running with the story that an approach will be made today.

I had nobody in mind, no particular preference but I wanted somebody with a record of building a successful side, not inheriting one. I wanted a manager with a proven record in the transfer market and one who’s teams create chances and are a genuine threat.

Whether Dyche meets that criteria is a moot point.
I don't believe that to be true. Either we should be saving our arse short term and going for allardice or we look to bring in the best possible manager we can attract and look to forget about where we are.

Dyche has done a good job building Burnley into a side that is tough to play against and happily sits mid table. That is the extent of his ability and I can't see him taking us long term higher up the league. Another David moyes who will hit a glass ceiling no matter what.

I would worry dyche stepping up in level of clubs generates another yes man for the board as well to do what he is told and play the players he is told to play. We need a manager to rip all that up , someone who will drop players and not pay lip service to them

Isn’t one of walshs’ remits to be involved with the hiring of a new manager? He must think he can work with dyche cos he certainly couldn’t work with koeman!
I'm starting to think that Walsh is involved in team selections.

Watch any game of ours all season. Also look where we are in the league compared to Burnley for bonus LOLz.

As said previously were in this position because how we play. So sacking the manager and getting someone in who plays the same way. You can't organise a back 4 with jags Williams and Baines into a solid unit they can't defend.

Hi
You have to admire Bill, he got the Greggs to fund the purchase from Johnson then chased him out of town with smoke and mirrors and caused the failure of Kings Dock.

Got Earl and Green in on the back of Kirkby move.

Now he replaced them with Moshiri but still seems to run the show.

You know what will happen next, its written in the stars.

Bye bye Moshiri

04BC4467-C037-4722-A7BD-FFA30F092393.jpeg
Happy Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.