Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Jesus and people don't want Unsworth because he's inexperienced in the league.

Here's his achievements
Capture.PNG

Reactions: gmb
It's a no and that's because burnley play one way and that is on the counter or bullying their way into scoring goals. I remember watching burnley a few times in games where the onus was on them to break down the opposition. In particular at home to Lincoln in the cup last season and they failed miserably. His style wouldn't suit us at all, we need a manager who is a bit more dynamic.

Defiantly no way should he be our manager, the only thing that's right is he's British (we haven't done very well with foreign managers) but he's just not the right fit for me.

It's a no and that's because burnley play one way and that is on the counter or bullying their way into scoring goals. I remember watching burnley a few times in games where the onus was on them to break down the opposition. In particular at home to Lincoln in the cup last season and they failed miserably. His style wouldn't suit us at all, we need a manager who is a bit more dynamic.
His seems quite dull to, we have just got rid of one like that. I'm quite interested in how Unsworth does, but if that fails Ranieri for me he's got passion and charisma, he's great in interview to, also he's probably produced the biggest shock in modern football history.

His seems quite dull to, we have just got rid of one like that. I'm quite interested in how Unsworth does, but if that fails Ranieri for me he's got passion and charisma, he's great in interview to, also he's probably produced the biggest shock in modern football history.
In times of a crisis Ranieri would be suicidal

We want to break the top 4 and be a top team, we can all at least agree on that.

Can anyone honestly say that if the managers of City, Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or even Liverpool got sacked they would entertain the thoughts of Dyche? Nope, not one single one so why do our fans want him?

I do love Ranieri as a person . Not sure that at his age he would still have the fire required .

Status
Not open for further replies.