2023/24 Sean Dyche

This is how Don Carlos Everton entered the January Transfer window.

To help him secure top 4 we bought him a 17 year old CB, a very, very good CB in 4 years from then, but of no use to push for 4th.

Tag me in if Dyche ever gets that close.
Ancelotti finished his last season with Everton in 10th place, an improvement over the 12th place he'd achieved the previous season.

And 12th is where Everton would've finished this season under Dyche, if not for points deductions, an improvement over the previous season's 17th place.

By that metric, hey hey, looks like Dyche is Ancelotti's superior in improving the team's performance. Who knew?

Ancelotti finished his last season with Everton in 10th place, an improvement over the 12th place he'd achieved the previous season.

And 12th is where Everton would've finished this season under Dyche, if not for points deductions, an improvement over the previous season's 17th place.

By that metric, hey hey, looks like Dyche is Ancelotti's superior in improving the team's performance. Who knew?
No mate.

Try somebody else.
The Dyche haters are as weird as the DCL worshippers.

Both are deeply flawed in their roles, both come through occasionally.
I dont hate Dyche.

But Dom is 👑

Carlo took an expensively assembled side to 10th, Dyche took a shambles of a side to 12th
Dyche has done a stellar job here, better than carlo did
Ugh, im sick of reading about how bad the squad is.

The squad on the main is awful, but our first 11, which Dyche had for the majority of the season really isnt bad.

Our defence was 4th best in the league, which of course the manager takes credit for, but so do the players.

Trying to compare one of the greatest managers of all time and Dyche shows how ridiculous and dug in people get on here.

Also shows how little they understand about his time here.
I think people are merely comparing the jobs they did, at the same club, albeit under slightly different circumstances, mate.

I don't think anyone is comparing Burnleh's European galacticos, with Carlo's multiple European cup winners, tbf.