2023/24 Sean Dyche

He's like the third highest paid in the league or something isn't he? If he's not offered that or more, he's not moving.

Also if you have to look back to before Christmas to see when we were playing well... awesome.

….its a bit of a Groundhog Day discussion, suffice to say the points deduction, ownership and no Board governance was bound to manifest itself on the pitch.

I’m glad Dyche is at least getting much deserved plaudits outside the club.

Do you mean the Carlo who accomplished less for us with a better team and had one eye on the exit the entire time, or the Carlo who's achieved great things managing much, much better teams?
This is how Don Carlos Everton entered the January Transfer window.

DonCarlo.jpg

To help him secure top 4 we bought him a 17 year old CB, a very, very good CB in 4 years from then, but of no use to push for 4th.

Tag me in if Dyche ever gets that close.

View attachment 257873

To help him secure top 4 we bought him a 17 year old CB, a very, very good CB in 4 years from then, but of no use to push for 4th.

If that’s your argument, you have no case.
Compare the squads and the spends, Dyche had to have players given to him that Thelwell could use Klarna on to buy.

P.s January means nothing.

And it all fell apart from there, frankly. That window was the first inkling of our financial woes, something Carlo wasn't going to stick around for (and why it was a poor appointment in the first place, he and the club were not on the same page).
I said from day one we’d be lucky to get a season and definitely not 18 months out of him.
I do know for a fact though that the move was very unexpected at the time, he made purchases a week before that without knowing he was going.

View attachment 257873

If he wanted some proper backing perhaps he shouldn't have wasted what we did have on tat like Allan.