2023/24 Sean Dyche

Stats can be misleading 72% of the time though mate. ;)

Its a continour circlar argument, were stats can be provided for and against - it sbeen done.

Danjuma is injured and Garner and Branthwite both have become PL starters under him consistently, Docoure has been our most impactful player this season and the field of signings is limites in scope as we due to finance and having to pay later. Its the same arguments week in week out - its just circular.

Just back your opinion its cool, you can QED for and against.
"His teams don't score goals, have these 10 years of analysis and our evidence of current-time Everton" - stats can be misleading?

Well being quiet for 2 weeks must've not been too difficult mate lol

If we don't get several wins in the next few games he should be jobless come summer.

My fingers needed a break from my long rambling posts! lol

Ultimately that's how it will be, we all know this. Yet if we earned say 40 points, without a points deduction and we go down, i think it would be harsh final judgement on him if he lost his job.

My fingers needed a break from my long rambling posts! lol

Ultimately that's how it will be, we all know this. Yet if we earned say 40 points, without a points deduction and we go down, i think it would be harsh final judgement on him if he lost his job.
Nah, perfectly reasonable given the state of the league. If we don't get rid it means we're building to come back to the PL with him again, fully knowing what will happen with him in the PL.

What a perfect time to replace him. Three full weeks from today, plenty of time to get a new message across to the players and work towards a new style of play that isn't solely about avoiding defeat (and failing badly at that).

Obviously the manager will not be replaced though, we'll return and lose again against Bournemouth and the three weeks will have been wasted.

Then it's Newcastle away and Burnley at home - you'd say Newcastle is as expected an expected defeat as there is, and Burnley given we can't score and are pathetic at home is 50/50 winning at best. Surely if it's 1 point from the next 3 games he goes?

He should be gone tonight though.

At this stage though I think he stays no matter what, there is nobody making decisions at the club and he will be given the freedom to relegate us.