2023/24 Sean Dyche

We're just in the normal phase for an Everton manager. Long extended run without a win. Start blaming luck then the players, but not taking responsibility. Players look absolutely lost on the pitch and play with no belief.

It hasn't been turned around by any of the previous few managers. Not sure we should expect it to turn around under Dyche

The lack of goals is his responsibility. The constant reference of XG is a really poor excuse. Would Guardiola or klopp ever bring up XG? I can only imagine Sir Alex's opinion of XG as a credible metric.

He’s managed:
  • 29 home games
  • Won 7
  • Scored 22
Throughout his entire managerial career, over 400 games, he averages 1.2 goals per game

In the top flight it’s 0.8 goals per game and 1.2 points per game.

His points per game at Everton is now lower than Burnley (1.32) and Watford (1.39) at 1.30

So no, he’s not a good manager. The stats, which everyone loves to use to defend, proves that he isn’t.

He, has manager, oversaw 4 attacking players being brought to the club. He plays 1 regularly. The other now and then, hasn’t coached the youngster and refuses to give the winger a go.

He brought the awful Doucoure back into the fold, so that’s 5. And we’ve gone backwards with scoring

But like I’ve said, standards for some of the fanbase are Sean Dyche so I’m not surprised

Stats can be misleading 72% of the time though mate. ;)

Its a continour circlar argument, were stats can be provided for and against - it sbeen done.

Danjuma is injured and Garner and Branthwite both have become PL starters under him consistently, Docoure has been our most impactful player this season and the field of signings is limites in scope as we due to finance and having to pay later. Its the same arguments week in week out - its just circular.

Just back your opinion its cool, you can QED for and against.

We're just in the normal phase for an Everton manager. Long extended run without a win. Start blaming luck then the players, but not taking responsibility. Players look absolutely lost on the pitch and play with no belief.

It hasn't been turned around by any of the previous few managers. Not sure we should expect it to turn around under Dyche.
Has any manager in our entire history gone this long without winning a game?

Who Dyche?

Hes a good manager, i think there is a bit of jeopardy there with the points deduction, but i think if we stay as we are now now, id wholly back him to keep us up. Over 38 games with no thrird party - its a non issue. If we stay up hes building this club and it needs it, defo, hes a proper football manager.

Clearly we have to run an anti virus, the squads got an overhang of a mismath of players through a number of different managers, it lack cohesiveness and has clear limits, this is is an interesting period, were i feel long term decsions are made - im looking at adversity and how people react and im sure he is to. I think that will have long term consequences.

But im absoultley backing him, even if everyone here is is losseing their load and im gonna back through this period when things rent going well 100%

Ive seen enough to know hes a good and proper manager.

No question or hesitation.

This just comes off as delusional mate.

Everything aside, good managers don't go 12 games without a win.

He’s managed:
  • 29 home games
  • Won 7
  • Scored 22
Throughout his entire managerial career, over 400 games, he averages 1.2 goals per game

In the top flight it’s 0.8 goals per game and 1.2 points per game.

His points per game at Everton is now lower than Burnley (1.32) and Watford (1.39) at 1.30

So no, he’s not a good manager. The stats, which everyone loves to use to defend, proves that he isn’t.

He, has manager, oversaw 4 attacking players being brought to the club. He plays 1 regularly. The other now and then, hasn’t coached the youngster and refuses to give the winger a go.

He brought the awful Doucoure back into the fold, so that’s 5. And we’ve gone backwards with scoring

But like I’ve said, standards for some of the fanbase are Sean Dyche so I’m not surprised
Standards absolutely on the floor....

Those defending him clearly think winning 3 at home per season is good enough, well I don`t think so, nowhere near.

Its a joke mate, Chris pulled me up, on a your (you're) earlier.

I defo do, i dont really focus on spelling here as its only a bit of craic.

As i said earlier i admire you for sticking with your belief when things were going well for Dyche, im sticking by what i believe and my opinion now.

You will notice i was very quiet, when things were going well, i knew there would be bad periods, just as i know we will get results again.

There is differences of opinion, at different stages of the season - everyone will be right - i listen, i dont personalize but i make my points and am well able, to be honest, everyones a blue mind.

That and you just get used to be being right, when you are. lol
Well being quiet for 2 weeks must've not been too difficult mate lol

If we don't get several wins in the next few games he should be jobless come summer.