2023/24 Sean Dyche

Two of them didn't play, Porro is decent and the keeper is good when the ref looks after him.

Wouldn't swap many out of that spurs team aside from the front 3 and rb for our boys.

Definately wouldn't swap managers, they can keep the woolworths biesla

Son, Kulu, Brennan Johnson, Richarlison, Poro and Maddison are all walking into our team, Vicario is competing with Pickford, actually I like that Saar as well - he’s going to develop.

We’re on 8 wins already so equal to last season, should have had at least another 3 wins already if we could finish. Imagine if we’d have signed Dyche before Benitez or Lampard and he’d had Richarlison and Digne available, we’d have easily made Europe. Just hope we don’t come regret our poor finishing.

I wish Dyche would go nuclear and call out the refs and VAR, I mean seriously call them out, earn himself a ban and a fine if need be, it needs someone to start the process, the other 14 will follow.

Nah he’s a god keeper in my opinion mate, particuaRly like how he controlled his box.

From the Spurs team today, I’m taking Poro, Kulu, Richarlison, Son, Johnson, to start for us. Sarr and the keeper I’d take to develop and challenge.
Yes I like Spurs keeper also. Good shot stopper, Good at crosses. Not far off a complete keeper

We got caught absolutely napping on the goals. Not particularly thrilled about that, but as I said before the players obviously need a bit of a break with all of these games building up. But what happened next is what I like about Dyche.

He is proactive. He didn’t just sit back and hope for a fluke goal, he threw the kitchen sink to try and get us back in it. In other games he won’t fight for the draw, he will go for the 3 points which is infinitely more valuable. To his credit, he had Tottenham rattled. Could have easily turned this result on its head another day. Nothing to be discouraged about- it was a tough game against a good team away from home and we competed. Enough for me