2023/24 Sean Dyche

People call him a dinosaur, yet I see very little difference tactically to what the German sociopath does across the park.
I mean you don’t even have to look that far from today’s game. Ange is the flavour of the month and Dyche has outplayed him with a far worse squad away from home.

We are lucky in a way that Dyche has the dinosaur stigma attached to him because frankly a manager of his quality shouldn’t be managing us in the state we’re in. Not saying he’s champions league level but looking at the current table outside of the top 5 I don’t think there’s a single club there that Dyche doesn’t improve a lot.

Genuinely he’d never get the job of course but he’s the exact type of manager that United and Chelsea are crying out for at the moment.

I think we did well overall and deserved at least a draw. We had 10-15 min awful minutes, where they had 3 big chances and scored 2. Cannot blame Dyche for not scoring our chances. Andre Gomes looked well and was MOTM for me today. Despite the loss, I am satisfied expect for the performance between min 10 and 25. The team didn't give up after an early 2:0 to lose 5-6:0. Their goals were well played, especially the first one. And we still had power to run despite 120 min 3 days earlier.
120 minutes?

lol Harold Bishop.

You can get at them, but he’s a good manager mate, they’ll love him there total kamikaze easy on the eye one touch stuff. He won’t change.

The players they have we shouldn’t be bossing them.
Outside of a top class front 3 are they really that good?

Will need to do something outside of the easiest job in football to convince me he's a good manager. They looked like a schoolboy team under pressure.

Outside of a top class front 3 are they really that good?

Will need to do something outside of the easiest job in football to convince me he's a good manager. They looked like a schoolboy team under pressure.

Keeper is excellent, Poro is very good, Van de Ven is very good and Maddison, so apart from those 7 they are rubbish. lol

Keeper is excellent, Poro is very good, Van de Ven is very good and Maddison, so apart from those 7 they are rubbish. lol
Two of them didn't play, Porro is decent and the keeper is good when the ref looks after him.

Wouldn't swap many out of that spurs team aside from the front 3 and rb for our boys.

Definately wouldn't swap managers, they can keep the woolworths biesla

If Everton gave him 2 quality wide players with pace and a striker who can slot, he'd have this squad challenging for Europe.

The constant bad misses is what will cost us on days like today. When you create as many chances as we did today, we should be walking away with a 5-2/6-2 win.

Travesty that we haven't won today.

Our football reminds me of Leicester title winning season. The only difference is they had Mahrez, Vardy and Kante.