2023/24 Sean Dyche

Ha ha pipe down mush. I don't seek your validation. I'm right on Dyche. Absolutely wooden but a useful plank for now. He has no future for us so once we're safe he should be toast.
I'm on the fence.. wouldn't be that harsh but what we need is mid table stability again for a few seasons. That we'll get Dyche pushing for Europe not so sure. We've all dreamed big before and got bummed at the same time. When we are loosing I call into question his ability to turn it round.

Just afraid our players will get exhausted later in the season, since we dont really have a very big/good squad
I know what you mean but let's worry about that when we're well clear of relegation. Last two years, December has been a disaster and picking up points now (including hopefully tonight) might give us some freedom later in the year.

Ha ha pipe down mush. I don't seek your validation. I'm right on Dyche. Absolutely wooden but a useful plank for now. He has no future for us so once we're safe he should be toast.
What planet are you on? Dyche is the best manager we've had since Moyes left. You could argue Ancelotti was better (definitely had a better history) but they're up there in the same debate.

You can't say a manager that's had 10 wins in the last 14 games isn't a top manager. When was the last time Everton won 10 in 14?

Apologies for doubting you, you gravely voiced, ginger Demi god. I was wrong, you know what you are doing.
229927AF-392B-4CA2-9FF3-C1BC3909AC04.jpeg