2023/24 Sean Dyche

Didn't like our 2nd half that much, but we won the game vs a direct competitor, 2 or 8 points is a big difference. We would be upper half now without the deduction, we have a positive goal difference for the first time in a while and got a clean sheet again with 3/4 defenders that have barely played this year. 4 wins in a row with a clean sheet. That's impressive. And we have a team that puts everything in again.

Ha ha pipe down mush. I don't seek your validation. I'm right on Dyche. Absolutely wooden but a useful plank for now. He has no future for us so once we're safe he should be toast.
It's utter crap like this that has seen us suffer at the hands of the likes of Koeman, Martinez and Lampard. Face it, we suit the Moyes/Dyche battling type. When we are regular mid table finishers again then we maybe look to build. For now, bow down to your ginga god.

Didn't like our 2nd half that much, but we won the game vs a direct competitor, 2 or 8 points is a big difference. We would be upper half now without the deduction, we have a positive goal difference for the first time in a while and got a clean sheet again with 3/4 defenders that have barely played this year. 4 wins in a row with a clean sheet. That's impressive. And we have a team that puts everything in again.
That one there against an inferior side is more the one we’ve usually struggled with than Chelsea at home. For me even though that wasn’t brilliant or pretty a comfortable win there, with a makeshift defence, is more of a corner turned than anything else I’ve seen.