2023/24 Sean Dyche

As ive said in the past, we approached the January Transfer window fighting for 4th place.

And he was given an 18 year old CB to make the push, is it any surprise that he started sending his CV to Real Madrid.

wwww-jpg.197659

Ahhh i still love seeing this.
People say he would have gone to Real anyway, eventually, but Carlo also tends to choose his words wisely, and seems to say what he means. I never forget that interview when he was asked if he'd like to be here long-term and he clearly said he'd love to lead Everton to the new stadium and 'he's waiting for a new contract'.

Of course he was on the wane, thats why he ended up at Everton.

He was injured loads, at times looked half arsed and wasnt really here to fight, but he still lit up the pitch when he played.

I mean it might be 1 of those good times that Kenwright told us about, but we had Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez and everything was ok.

I dont know how we got to James, but i saw this post today on insta from BBC sport and they named Everton's biggest wastes of money signings. it is such lazy work as usual, but James on £12m is up there on the list lol
really cant' believewe had some good results with him

Maybe it's immediate, but that's a pretty strange report.
It could have something to do with that relegation clause. Maybe Moshiri wants to protect his ass in case 777 try to sabotage the season to get a cheaper price. Not sure why 777 would do that but that is my only explanation. Thanks for the update 👍