2023/24 Sean Dyche

I would think 777 are lining their guy up and will look for any excuse to sack Dyche. Curious to see if he lasts more than a few weeks.

They'll keep him and will have to.

He's the only one that can navigate spending no money and possibly keep us in the league.

777 haven't put any money in the squads for any of their clubs, so it'll be a case of emperor's New clothes.

The way things look...it'll be another January of zero spending.

They'll keep him and will have to.

He's the only one that can navigate spending no money and possibly keep us in the league.

777 haven't put any money in the squads for any of their clubs, so it'll be a case of emperor's New clothes.

The way things look...it'll be another January of zero spending.
They will keep him on because they will pay less money for the club if we are relegated.
And it will cost them nothing to replace him when that happens.

And bring in Jesse Marsch
Possibly 😀
Although given their mission objective of fleecing the fans until the pips squeak , I suspect they will install a manager with more crowd appeal to keep the support happy and willing to dig into their pockets for as long as possible.
I expect the price of tickets at BMD will rise considerably under this group , for instance.

Possibly 😀
Although given their mission objective of fleecing the fans until the pips squeak , I suspect they will install a manager with more crowd appeal to keep the support happy and willing to dig into their pockets for as long as possible.
I expect the price of tickets at BMD will rise considerably under this group , for instance.

Based on their previous record, I will not be surprised them continuing the "no transfer funds" policy.

Time for him to start really earning his corn now. On paper he's got a pretty decent first XI to work with there now so he needs to start converting performances into points and push us up the table..