2023/24 Sean Dyche

This is how you reply to suggestions. As I said before, no suggestion will satisfy you because you're not interested in them you simply want to attempt to belittle any suggestion that isn't Sean Dyche, god only knows why, maybe you're Steve Stone or something. Or a child.
So I provide counter points, you just provide hot air.

No manager would satisfy your success criteria. I was merely proving how easy it to say he is rubbish. Just like you have already made you mind up on a manager, rather than SUPPORT them and give them a chance. You aren’t interested in reality of our situation.

So I provide counter points, you just provide hot air.

No manager would satisfy your success criteria. I was merely proving how easy it to say he is rubbish. Just like you have already made you mind up on a manager, rather than SUPPORT them and give them a chance. You aren’t interested in reality of our situation.
What is the reality of our situation according to you? Apparently I am too negative and a whiner. So, please illuminate me to all of the positives Sean Dyche has brought to Everton football club. Then, perhaps, if it's ok with you, I can provide some "counter points".

Thread is toxic fume. I don't think Dyche is a bad manager. He took over from Lampard who took over from Benitez, two horrible managers.

The squad had been unbalanced for years with no consistent senior fullbacks or strikers. We're finally putting together a squad that can withstand some injuries while still threadbare and people want to get rid of the manager right after the window just closed.

Honestly think we'll stay up with him, we still need to improve all around but we're skint due to years of executive mismanagement. There are no better options.

I'd rather look at the acual table and see the points we have compared to a fictional nonsense one but maybe that's just me.
The table doesn’t lie. But I don’t think anyone needs a math equation to figure out if we had a striker the first three matches, we likely get results out of two of them.

What is the reality of our situation according to you? Apparently I am too negative and a whiner. So, please illuminate me to all of the positives Sean Dyche has brought to Everton football club. Then, perhaps, if it's ok with you, I can provide some "counter points".

He has provide an element of stability needed to the club and is operating in a far from ideal environment. The signings have got better and what we actually need under his tenure. Meanwhile we spent barely anything doing it.

Despite some struggles the players have still been largely motivated, where previously they downed tools for several managers.

Finally we avoided relegation despite everyone writing us off. Go back look at pundits, rival fans etc.

So on evaluation of the whole circumstances, he probably one of the better managers for the job.

Now I think if we got Joe Rogan in he would be better, as Dyche crap. That’s the standard of your response. So how about detailing why your suggestions are better?

What is it that he is doing that’s soooo bad? when you consider the standard of our playing squad. A squad where most players would barely make it in the championship.

Which I acknowledged (and you decided not to include when you quoted me). However, sometimes giving a young player, or a player needing to prove themselves, or just someone to provide fresh legs to pressure and force a mistake, can have a big impact.

Yet Dyche rarely uses the options.
I'm not trying to fight with you, and I agree that he never uses subs and have been frustrated with him for a while about that, but it doesn't really follow to say, "we don't have any depth, but look at this list of subs who could start for us and what they were able to do for their clubs." Our bench was literally two keepers plus Chermiti, Onyango, and three guys who are just easing in from injury. Our bench is more skint than the club's account.