2023/24 Sean Dyche

I get the exact opposite impression. He strikes me as a man who knows he's in the poop and he's lashing out because he's stressed and he lacks a plan.
I get he knew his cards and it is what it is as in transfers and current contracts etc. And if pushed he gets to walk away from an absolute joke of run club with a tidy sum and sit around for Forest or Sheff utd gig.

I get he knew his cards and it is what it is as in transfers and current contracts etc. And if pushed he gets to walk away from an absolute joke of run club with a tidy sum and sit around for Forest or Sheff utd gig.
I genuinely have no idea what this means. Or why it would make him act like a toddler in a press conference.

I genuinely have no idea what this means. Or why it would make him act like a toddler in a press conference.
Watch press conferences its his terminology, to describe his situation with player personal in and out. Its a bit mystic because he most likely does not want to bring himself into dispute with board but in essence, think we can all guess its club skint and average players on silly wages cant be shifted. Which is beyond his control and is tired trying to phrase and answer the same question that we all know anyway.

Last edited:

I think a large amount of the fan base dislike him enough to say he won’t last long here. It’s not just that’s he’s a poor manager. He’s a prime d!ckhead to. So unless he gets a steady run of results, which I can’t see, then defeat at the weekend and fail to beat Luton then he’ll be done.

We got him because we were (are in the clag). He wasn't on the shortlist for Man U of Spurs. What do you expect from these phony press journos exhibitions? Maybe a Herr Klipp type press conference, where the smug journos ask if he is satisfied with the two latest 70 mill signings and will there be any more big signings to complete the RS jigsaw. The smug kraut smirks showing his shiny new teeth as he replies.
Dyche has nothing to be positive about, but he can't show that openly.

He's hardly being helped out, how on earth he is supposed to put out a competitive team when all around us are splashing hundreds of millions. More than we've spent to be under such scrutiny.

Something stinks about this whole situation. Don't know if I can be arsed anymore. It just isn't enjoyable is it.