2023/24 Sean Dyche

We have scraped by for the last two seasons, we have played two, lost two, concede 5 and scored none. What part of that record makes you so confident that we won’t go down.

Based on the first 2 games i'd say we're in better shape than Fulham who lost 3-0 at home and were lucky not to be well beaten at Goodison and just got very lucky. They've just sold their main source of goals as well. Sheff United and Luton will do well to even compete in this league, never mind stay up.

Wolves, Burnley, Forest etc will be down there with us as well.

Ive questioned him for months, just saying now is not the time to get on his back

Witnessing how Koeman, Silva and Lampard crumbled under the strain of calamitous results and performances you don’t think the same will happen to Dyche? Even after defeat to Wolves and Luton which would mean we would have lost our 4 opening games. Three of which against potential relegation rivals. The heat will be right on him and rightfully so. If this comes to be then a competent club nip it in the bud and get shot. An incompetent club waits until 2024 and then does it when we are languishing below 15 points.

He simply has to win at the weekend.

Witnessing how Koeman, Silva and Lampard crumbled under the strain of calamitous results and performances you don’t think the same will happen to Dyche? Even after defeat to Wolves and Luton which would mean we would have lost our 4 opening games. Three of which against potential relegation rivals. The heat will be right on him and rightfully so. If this comes to be then a competent club nip it in the bud and get shot. An incompetent club waits until 2024 and then does it when we are languishing below 15 points.

He simply has to win at the weekend.
I agree with most of that but a few points,

With a fit squad and incoming striker, he keeps us up. I genuinely cannot think iof another manager with ANY credentials that would come here

As for when to sack him, we need stability.

We aren’t wining anything under any manager for the foreseeable future, every time we sack a manager we go backwards and that was even when we had money

We need to win on Sunday, absolutely, but sack him, pay compo to him and his team, spend weeks finding a replacement who could very well be worst….,, what do we do???

Who knows whether we would have been relegated with Lampard. It was certainly looking that way but we came within 1 freak result away at Brighton of being relegated with Dyche and his reults wheren't much different than Lampard's. Lampard may have got the odd freak result too just with that fact that people liked him and he could gee up the crowd.

End of the day there is little difference between them, they have both done crap.
I think given how bad Dyche ended up being last season that there is a serious debate over whether Lampard + Danjuma would have still been better

I agree with most of that but a few points,

With a fit squad and incoming striker, he keeps us up. I genuinely cannot think iof another manager with ANY credentials that would come here

As for when to sack him, we need stability.

We aren’t wining anything under any manager for the foreseeable future, every time we sack a manager we go backwards and that was even when we had money

We need to win on Sunday, absolutely, but sack him, pay compo to him and his team, spend weeks finding a replacement who could very well be worst….,, what do we do???

It’s one big crap sandwich and the fans are in the middle of it. Rubbish manager or the prospect of them hiring yet another rubbish manager (we are currently on a trilogy of them)

We weren't unlucky not to win
That's what happens when you play Maupay up front and Keane at the back
The fact Dom played 90min 3 days later indicates he could easily have played 45/60 against fulham
That is on the club for not buying a better striker and on Dyche for waiting to play Dom
90 mins in a freindly is different from 90 mins in a PL match. How long did he last against Villa? Oh i know youll say unrelated injury, but my point is a freindly is to build fitness and isnt supposed to be full throttle.