2023/24 Sean Dyche

Same with Danjuma, how’s he fit to be involved in a friendly but not to start both League games? The excuses are wearing very thin
The fitness thing is clearly not true, it's just what Dyche says as it feeds into his ginger hardman persona. He doesn't pick them because he doesn't fancy them. That's it. But when it doesn't work, not picking them, he falls back on the whole fitness thing as some nonsensical smoke screen. He plays Keane and Maupay because, inexplicably and contrary to all the evidence, he believes that they are the best options. The man's a moron.

But we would have been relegated with Lampard last year so it wouldnt have been a good idea. We will score more points with Dyche than we would have with Lampard over the course of this season. What I am saying is we wont be able to get a manager who will do any better than Dyche will with the players he has at his disposal. We need a manager that can operate with a squad of players that are as limited as we have
Who knows whether we would have been relegated with Lampard. It was certainly looking that way but we came within 1 freak result away at Brighton of being relegated with Dyche and his reults wheren't much different than Lampard's. Lampard may have got the odd freak result too just with that fact that people liked him and he could gee up the crowd.

End of the day there is little difference between them, they have both done crap.

Did you watch the interview? I'm assuming you didn't because of your very first sentence. He said he knew when he was going to chermiti into the squad BUT wouldn't say when.

Great call from dyche that though, sign off on a player and not play him incase he gets boed ( he absolutely wouldn't get booed unless he put in zero effort ) when we are desperate for a striker.

"If he thinks Keane is the best option, he must have a reason"

Everton fans are a well better judge on whether Keane should be playing ot not, considering we've seen him stink the club out for 7 years.
Yes, i watched the interview. Of course he will hopefully go in the sqaud at some point. It was obvious to me he was bought as a player for the future not to sort our immediate striker issue. Why is the answer to thats question helpful for you or anyone else - perhaps he is protecting a youngbplayer trying to settle into a new country and all else that goes with that. He may need a crystal ball to know when he will be in the squad....
Everton fans being a better judge!!! LOL 😆

Don't turn on the manager based on flippant remarks. He's always been like that with the media. It's a bit sore for us fans as we're literally losing sleep thinking that we're not gonna sign anyone. Just appreciate the job Dyche has on his hands and that it's being made a lot harder with the lack of signings.
when you get some points this season and dont look like a relegation team, thats the time for flippant remarks.

Just caught some of that press conference.

"We're building something here".

falling-house-of-cards.gif