2023/24 Sean Dyche

I guess its cos they are still United, no matter how average they are. Its like when we play a lower league team in a cup; its still Everton to them. No matter how average we may have been.
Same referee strong-arming in their favour against the "smaller teams" at least for sure, even if they are horrible this year.

Why are UTD a free hit? They are mediocre and we should win

Because we still arent expected to win that, and We've just taken 7 points out of 9 against teams better than us.

I literally said in the post it's not an expected loss but after the three results we've just had its not a real issue if we get beat.

I didn't say we shouldn't be aiming to get a result.

Because we still arent expected to win that, and We've just taken 7 points out of 9 against teams better than us.

I literally said in the post it's not an expected loss but after the three results we've just had its not a real issue if we get beat.

I didn't say we shouldn't be aiming to get a result.

is it a night game?

they’ll fear goodison if it is

Another team made 5 substitutions v us he was slow again making our substitutions.
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 18.03.04.png

I was fuming at Dyche when we conceded yet another soft goal and will fume at the poor manager likely every game as he's a poor manager.
So it was Dyches fault that Pickford and Tarks had a miscommunication? That stinks of hatred for the manager. Did you praise Dyche when Gana scored the winner....just out of curiosity?

waffle with no relevance to the conversation.

The cognitive dissonance is beautiful to see.

Personalities like yours is why maga people and flat earthers exist.

It’s ace.
You've asked me if it's the same Doucoure who set up a goal, I replied yes, gave you my own reasoning as to why I've even mentioned it.

Google cognitive dissonance my guy.

He should do himself a favour and stop going on about the results at the beginning of the season. If we deserved anything from those games we would have got something from those games. We got nothing because we deserved nothing. End of story, move on.