2023/24 Sean Dyche

I don't agree with you here. We definitely get something out this game today for me especially if we are level in terms of players on the pitch. We lost it when he bought both wingers off for 2 defenders for me

But yet again we didn't get anything. We clutch at straws because of our abysmal record but even in the first half when it was 11 vs 11 they were easily the better team despite them lacking any rhythm.

But yet again we didn't get anything. We clutch at straws because of our abysmal record but even in the first half when it was 11 vs 11 they were easily the better team despite them lacking any rhythm.
We have an abysmal record because they have had a much better team than us for decades.

We played okay today but needed a bit of luck and fair officiating to get anything. We got neither.

We have an abysmal record because they have had a much better team than us for decades.

We played okay today but needed a bit of luck and fair officiating to get anything. We got neither.

Okay in terms of a relegation battling side and putting up a good fight. No arguments with that.

Whilst I think Dyche suits us right now, it’s maddening seeing him pick Keane who time and again is directly responsible for major errors and Young, who is getting left behind by the pace of the game. He’s okay when the opposition aren’t strong or quick but to play him today was suicide. He got rinsed so many times by Diaz and it was a red waiting to happen.

At what point do managers wake up and realise that their favourites are letting the side down?

Instead of team consistency and interia, would rather we be mishmash team but impactful. One thing we have realised from this match is that he seems to think a single formation 'works' for most situations (numbers person), truly a Burnley Logic.
Simple enough to put out a starting 11 and if it does not work switch to plan B. We knew his talisman Doucoure was not going to be very effective because Bournemouth<Liverpool. Two weeks of preparation for this...

Whilst I think Dyche suits us right now, it’s maddening seeing him pick Keane who time and again is directly responsible for major errors and Young, who is getting left behind by the pace of the game. He’s okay when the opposition aren’t strong or quick but to play him today was suicide. He got rinsed so many times by Diaz and it was a red waiting to happen.

At what point do managers wake up and realise that their favourites are letting the side down?
Disagree with the point that he suits us right now. I really don’t want to look for another manager I fact some fans reckon we can’t afford to get rid but he’s not the manger for us.
His post match interview was pathetic. I want my manager to be an angry and go for the jugular about the officials performance. I also want a manager and coach that can improve players and be a good tactician. This guy doesn’t do any of it

His team selections have been baffling, his subs are baffling, his post/pre match interviews are full of bluff and worst of all it's 6 losses in 9 games, 9 games in which we've played some of our bottom half rivals. 7 points from 27 is a very poor return for the fixtures.

Bad luck and bad ref decisions only carries for so long. Results need to turn.

Truth be told I’m a one man wrecking machine.

Get some cake and put your feet up.

…in the interview posted on here he was very critical of the officials.

Couldn’t understand how they had X1 on the pitch, thought the referee didn’t take the occasion into account with the Young bookings and had absolutely no idea why he got a yellow himself for saying what everybody else was saying about their player not getting sent off.

He said Klopp knew it was a sending off as did everybody else.

No idea what else posters wanted him to say.

He looked like a preteen trying to chat up a girl and just smiling and nodding.

Yes he made the points but half heartednly with a smile on his face.

NO successful manager does that...they go after the referee during and after the game and on the post match interview.

What did Dyche say?

Half hearted comments about theirs not being punished.

Get some cake and put your feet up.

He looked like a preteen trying to chat up a girl and just smiling and nodding.

Yes he made the points but half heartednly with a smile on his face.

NO successful manager does that...they go after the referee during and after the game and on the post match interview.

Half hearted comments about theirs not being punished.
Totally agree - wasn’t nearly strong enough about the awful refereeing today.

He’s normally very vocal about everything and nothing, but seemed very subdued about todays shitshow - maybe his kopite tendencies got the better of him?