2023/24 Sean Dyche

Well to those who don't really follow football past a console. And most opposed to Dyche are internet hyperbolics types gratifying themselves. Nailed on he turned it around was just when, it's how far he can take us...
3 points tmrw and enjoy the beers. Doom merchants uncapable of even enjoying a win for a few hours .

Then move on to the next one

We had DCL playing a couple of those games and Beto and Danjuma on the pitch.

Don't go believing we're in clover now because we had two decent results. We are in dire straits and we're still in danger of sinking.
Christ can't fans enjoy it when we actually win? What's the point if not?

Seems to me that if you're not perennially melancholic on here you are labeled a fantasist.

It's pathetic from the likes of you.

Another win tomorrow and he's had by far the best 7 days of his Everton career so far. Lots of questions asked of him after Arsenal (and rightly so) and it looks like it's galvanised him and the team into a positive reaction.

Let's hope that continues tomorrow and we see the same on the front foot football again
Definitely at home we should do this against every team, it wont always come off but i bet we would win more than lose playing this way.

The impact the crowd has if we play this way is massive, its upto the players to get the crowd going.
One early chance/shot or big tackle does something to the Goodison crowd.

We had DCL playing a couple of those games and Beto and Danjuma on the pitch.

Don't go believing we're in clover now because we had two decent results. We are in dire straits and we're still in danger of sinking.
Well good job he didn't listen to your pre match talk before the Villa game of not starting a strong team as we were going to get battered anyway or we would have even more negativity on here.

Grumpy camel

3 points tmrw and enjoy the beers. Doom merchants uncapable of even enjoying a win for a few hours .

Then move on to the next one

I try and enjoy every win now as sadly its rare for Everton. I posted on here before a ball was kicked this season i was glad Dyche was here as the club are an absolute mess and he's at least a steady eddie. 1 point from 15 isnt and wasnt acceptable in anyones book. Dont care who you are you cant not question 1 point from 15. The pressure is off with the Brentford win. But will be back if we dont get minimum a win and draw at home to luton and Bournemouth. He has a squad available now to string a few results together. Resuts against teams who are our rivals in the bottom half of the table. I dont have great expectations with Dyche and we've already pissed away 6 or 7 points this season. The next two games at home are Dyche levels.

I try and enjoy every win now as sadly its rare for Everton. I posted on here before a ball was kicked this season i was glad Dyche was here as the club are an absolute mess and he's at least a steady eddie. 1 point from 15 isnt and wasnt acceptable in anyones book. Dont care who you are you cant not question 1 point from 15. The pressure is off with the Brentford win. But will be back if we dont get minimum a win and draw at home to luton and Bournemouth. He has a squad available now to string a few results together. Resuts against teams who are our rivals in the bottom half of the table. I dont have great expectations with Dyche and we've already pissed away 6 or 7 points this season. The next two games at home are Dyche levels.
This is what I’m struggling with. People coming on and acting the big one because they backed him and calling out anyone who didn’t. I don’t get it at all. It’s our worst start to a season since Mike Walker and we have 1 league win.

There’s promising signs from last 2 results. But after 2 relegation scraps already. Not winning until game 6 should always be a concern and be questioned.