2023/24 Sean Dyche

Fortunately for dyche some Everton fans think we’re Burnley
And have the same mentality as a certain chairman/ owner, I have no doubt you and few others on here were clapping bill when his face appeared on the big screen only 7/8 yrs ago and having a pop at any fan who tried to force him out

Proper Evertonians knew where Bill was taking us 15yrs ago, unfortunately some couldn’t see it or didn’t want to. And here
We’re arguing over Sean dyche, imagine being told that 5 years ago.

The same fans who tell you let’s just get to BMD with dyche and then have a reset, will tell in 18 months, let’s just settle into our new stadium, as a prem team for a few years and then have a reset.
You wouldn’t know ambition if it smacked you in the face
Given the ownership malaise at the club and the absolute cesspit that is the clubs accounts what would be your ambitious plans?

But We will be a different club
Yes we will at some point but the club still has the same interfering owner at this points who seemingly decides who is appointed. Whilst he is calling the shots, I have no confidence we would replace with a suitable replacement. For me, we see how well SD gets on next year and if he goes on another poor run, and with a new owner at that time, we can revisit.

You’ve wanted him gone for months a few wins and you’ve changed your mind, which is fair enough. But you’re just guessing like me so pointless carrying on with this, let’s wait and see

i wanted him gone
for his tactics/
subs etc

football
makes us fickle

but when you actually look at the whole
thing he’s done really well

Yes we will at some point but the club still has the same interfering owner at this points who seemingly decides who is appointed. Whilst he is calling the shots, I have no confidence we would replace with a suitable replacement. For me, we see how well SD gets on next year and if he goes on another poor run, and with a new owner at that time, we can revisit.
But if he was still running the club and interfering, he would have sacked dyche a month ago, the owner has checked out, it’s only 12 days ago we got beat 6 nil, was it 1 win in 16 and there was talk amongst a lot of the fans about him getting sacked

Last edited:
i wanted him gone
for his tactics/
subs etc

football
makes us fickle

but when you actually look at the whole
thing he’s done really well
Yes but that doesn’t change the tactics and the majority of performances, today wasn’t great as the forest game and Burnley was poor. I’ve said all season this squad should be around 14th, dyche obviously was under performing for months, but has rectified this from a results point of view. At the bottom it’s all about results, but having a style that relies on scoring first or scoring over 50% of your goals from set pieces, is not a long term strategy for success, it’s a toss of a coin most weeks

I haven't turned on him. He handed us our best football and results since the 80s. But we need pragmatism now.

...I know you know that like. ;)
What do you say to those people that consider Martinez a crap little ferret who sued the club for vastly more money than he ever deserved and has bottled it the crapfest that is International footy?