2023/24 Sean Dyche

Sacking him would have been a mistake. His performance over a season proves that.
Yes but you could see why there were calls for him to go - was it two wins in 19 games? That's disgusting whatever way you look at it. That's relegation form in any season in the history of the Premier League if averaged out across an entire season.

Even awful teams, genuinely awful team, such as Luton have been able to dig out wins where he couldn't, and the form was genuinely showing no signs of improvement until the flukiest of goals against Burnley started to turn it around.

You can't be on the edge of the relegation zone and go nearly four months without a win and no signs that your side can even score goals. It looked absolutely inevitable that the form would continue, but thank God for that absolute clown in goal for Burnley.

There will be no money this summer and I don't think any other manager would have gained more points from this squad this season, and nobody can knock Dyche for that. It turns out he basically got us safe within half a season which is incredible.

If we stay up he deserves to stay and will stay.

It's like he said in his interview

"It's the proper Evertonians that can see what he's doing"
Fortunately for dyche some Everton fans think we’re Burnley
And have the same mentality as a certain chairman/ owner, I have no doubt you and few others on here were clapping bill when his face appeared on the big screen only 7/8 yrs ago and having a pop at any fan who tried to force him out

Proper Evertonians knew where Bill was taking us 15yrs ago, unfortunately some couldn’t see it or didn’t want to. And here
We’re arguing over Sean dyche, imagine being told that 5 years ago.

The same fans who tell you let’s just get to BMD with dyche and then have a reset, will tell in 18 months, let’s just settle into our new stadium, as a prem team for a few years and then have a reset.
You wouldn’t know ambition if it smacked you in the face

Yes but you could see why there were calls for him to go - was it two wins in 19 games? That's disgusting whatever way you look at it. That's relegation form in any season in the history of the Premier League if averaged out across an entire season.

Even awful teams, genuinely awful team, such as Luton have been able to dig out wins where he couldn't, and the form was genuinely showing no signs of improvement until the flukiest of goals against Burnley started to turn it around.

You can't be on the edge of the relegation zone and go nearly four months without a win and no signs that your side can even score goals. It looked absolutely inevitable that the form would continue, but thank God for that absolute clown in goal for Burnley.

There will be no money this summer and I don't think any other manager would have gained more points from this squad this season, and nobody can knock Dyche for that. It turns out he basically got us safe within half a season which is incredible.

If we stay up he deserves to stay and will stay.
I looked at the fixtures in that run, I looked at the draws. There were decent performances. The run was largely against the top half of the table. I felt we could turn it round still

I looked at the fixtures in that run, I looked at the draws. There were decent performances. The run was largely against the top half of the table. I felt we could turn it round still
Granted it was a solid run but we, and he, got so, so lucky with that Burnley result. Even then we played absolutely awful and didn't deserve the victory.

Most teams on that run roll the dice and hope for a few wins with a change of manager.

Dyche got lucky against Burnley, humiliated against Chelsea yet somehow dug out our biggest result in over a decade against Liverpool.

On results over a season he's done enough but he's needed a huge stroke of Lancashire luck to keep him in a job imo.

Happy with him to continue though as long as we stay up.

Fortunately for dyche some Everton fans think we’re Burnley
And have the same mentality as a certain chairman/ owner, I have no doubt you and few others on here were clapping bill when his face appeared on the big screen only 7/8 yrs ago and having a pop at any fan who tried to force him out

Proper Evertonians knew where Bill was taking us 15yrs ago, unfortunately some couldn’t see it or didn’t want to. And here
We’re arguing over Sean dyche, imagine being told that 5 years ago.

The same fans who tell you let’s just get to BMD with dyche and then have a reset, will tell in 18 months, let’s just settle into our new stadium, as a prem team for a few years and then have a reset.
You wouldn’t know ambition if it smacked you in the face

Proper Evertonians??? Putting a few of these deluded souls on ignore. It’s like conversing with Russian bots.
41 points, but people unhappy because he never picked these points up in the middle of the season.
no money, selling our best players, points deduction, ownership shipshow… hope these “proper evertonians” are able to relise their ambition amongst this back drop.

Proper Evertonians??? Putting a few of these deluded souls on ignore. It’s like conversing with Russian bots.
41 points, but people unhappy because he never picked these points up in the middle of the season.
no money, selling our best players, points deduction, ownership shipshow… hope these “proper evertonians” are able to relise their ambition amongst this back drop.
If dyche can use so can I. Please do

That humungous 'kin throbber Andy Hunter in the Guardian running stories yesterday about Everton's 'lack of style'.

It makes me laugh when I hear people describing that negative turd as 'and Evertonian'.

He's a Kopite rat sent out yesterday with the rest of the Kopite media rats to preserve Klopp's face with nonsense about injures to Liverpool, 'over-fussy' reffing and the bemoaning Everton's 'aggressive' tactics.

GIRUY scum.

Yep, followed up by another article by Hunter about the lack of stability and how difficult Dyche is finding planning.

The Press response this week has been a coordinated effort to minimise the Everton win, excuse the RS lack of effort, and turn the conversation to their glorious new manager. This doesn’t happen by accident, and their media influence is extremely insidious.

Yep, followed up by another article by Hunter about the lack of stability and how difficult Dyche is finding planning.

The Press response this week has been a coordinated effort to minimise the Everton win, excuse the RS lack of effort, and turn the conversation to their glorious new manager. This doesn’t happen by accident, and their media influence is extremely insidious.

There was absolutely no reason in a week when we've just secured back to back wins that puts us safe for an article like that.

Hunter has been sent out again (willingly) to take the air out of Everton's win and pacify the raging Kopites with a negative news story about the club.

We all know the ownership issue is there, its been stated umpteen times in many articles. Its nothing new. What was new though was us beating that lot very handily and they cant tolerate it.

He would have gone though, you can’t go 14 games without winning and expect to keep your job. Maybe it would have been with 7/8 games to go, but I still want him gone in the summer,
A derby victory doesn’t give him a job for life
I think he has done enough to keep his job in the summer and see us into the new season….im not sure about keeping him beyond the end of his current contract which I think expires next season, and I would agree that if he goes on another run of 14/15 gam3s without a win next season, his sacking should be a real possibility…..but say he does get sacked in the summer, who would you get in? I ask that because the only thing more impressive than Everton sacking managers, is Everton’s record to them replace them with even more inferior managers.