2023/24 Sean Dyche

We pay very good wages , are still, just, a PL club, and virtually every failed manager has left here much richer and found good jobs , so let’s not pretend we couldn’t find an alternative to Dyche , it’s a convenient myth.
Personally I’d approach Schumacher and see if he wanted the challenge.
But the truth is Dyche is going nowhere with this board , just like Everton are going nowhere.
We are locked into a situation where we have a sub standard manager , a team rooted to the bottom , and a seemingly disinterested owner and invisible board.
Dyche supporters needn’t worry unduly , we will either grind our way to safety via an interminable series of 1-0 and 0-0 results.
Or he will get until late January with us still firmly rooted in the relegation battle before the panic button is pressed once again.
Either way our meaningless existence will continue.

What if Schumacher comes and isn't the answer, how much time do you give to him? We are a basket case that some want to turn into an even bigger one.

If we are rooted to the bottom Dyche will be gone by November, have no fear there.

I think you'll find he was pivotal in keeping us up two seasons ago.

You sir, are talking out of your oatcake stained arse. You're either an mupper or on a wumming mission. Now bugger off back to the stench of clay and failure and stop clogging up the Dyche thread.
Think I've kind of got the message but not actually 100% sure of your wording.
However, I take it you don't value my opinion mate? If you don't like what I'm saying, don't respond. No need to try to insult though. A bit silly if you ask me. Always good to have a different perspective though.

Richarlison would be the last player I'd want in a dressing room. Terrible attitude and spends too much time on his arse. You need someone who's going to roll their sleeves up, given your current situation.
Go back tk tge stoke forum mate, you’ve just proved you never really watched him at Everton. You probably seen the games on sky v utd, Liverpool and city when we had 20% possession and he wound get criticised for diving. By the likes of carragher.. when most of the time he’s be getting kicked off the park.

He’s one the most hard working players we’ve had. Wound give everything every game.

He had 2 relegations because he no money and had to get championship players to premier league level, then wheel and deal in the market.

Put into perspective....the Burnley team that have come up have spent £100mill net. Dyche spent £30mill net his entire spell at Burnley and got them into Europe once.

That kinda spend is catching up with any team regardless of manager. It's happening to us now.

We're 18th in the league for net spend in the windows over the last 5 years. Sandwiched between Luton and Brentford.
Look , I get it
Most supporters love Dyche
They buy into that whole muscular , run around a lot , play the channels , long punt, intelligence free, big lunk up front football.
I’ll just remember a time when Everton were known for playing intelligent and skill based football , much like most of the rest of the league does now.
But now we are reduced to clogging our way to safety under an extremely limited low scoring duffer.
What a dour future we have mapped out for our once great club.
Utterly depressing.

Think I've kind of got the message but not actually 100% sure of your wording.
However, I take it you don't value my opinion mate? If you don't like what I'm saying, don't respond. No need to try to insult though. A bit silly if you ask me. Always good to have a different perspective though.
I think you're talking crap on this issue. So you need correcting. Richy is sadly missed by many Evertonians. Given your team has been languishing in the Championship for a few seasons and you will not have seen his positive impact for us in a relegation scrap, I'm right to take you to task.

Good chance you're a multi too. New BryanSwan or Villafan.

*taps nose*

A new manager would at least have a chance to alter our style of play to something that would hold up the chance of building something for the future.
If the players are so poor and the manager is inept , we are going down anyway so let’s at least attempt to build for the future and show some actual vision for a change.
Clinging on to this failure in the hope he can grind out enough 1-0 wins and 0-0 draws to survive another season is a severe example of reductionist thinking and will just prolong the misery of supporting this slow motion train wreck of a club.
He doesn’t have the necessary skills to survive for long in the PL as has already been proven. So let’s ,for once , seize the bull by the horns and make a positive change that will give us a better chance of survival or at least some hope of a better future.
He would have took 0-0 yesterday with 60mins gone. 10 yrs losing games at Burnley. He has the loser mentality that Bill loves, he was obviously bills pick. He’s scared to go and win a football match

Go back tk tge stoke forum mate, you’ve just proved you never really watched him at Everton. You probably seen the games on sky v utd, Liverpool and city when we had 20% possession and he wound get criticised for diving. By the likes of carragher.. when most of the time he’s be getting kicked off the park.

He’s one the most hard working players we’ve had. Wound give everything every game.
Fair enough mate. You obviously have seen him a lot more than me. One player doesn't make a team though.

I think you're talking crap on this issue. So you need correcting. Richy is sadly missed by many Evertonians. Given your team has been languishing in the Championship for a few seasons and you will not have seen his positive impact for us in a relegation scrap, I'm right to take you to task.

Good chance you're a multi too. New BryanSwan or Villafan.

*taps nose*
Fair enough on the first paragraph.
The 2nd is laughable. I'm Stoke through and through mate. Do have a soft spot for Everton and Plymouth though due to my wife and other family connections.
Appreciate a more reasonable response 👍