2023/24 Sean Dyche

He must be getting close to being sacked surely, 12 games without a win is shocking for Everton, we seem to be accepting that we're also rans now, no fight for the shirt at all. Our club is massive and no way should we be getting beat by Luton, Bournemouth etc. Get a young manager in that will build this club up again using youth. someone like Russell Martin, I'd love to see us playing footy like Southampton do.
It's painful watching everton now.
We can't afford to sack him or afford to hire anybody else.

Not that many managers will want to take over a team facing down the barrel of relegation on two fronts both on and off the pitch, unless..................Sam Allyrdyce.
Does Sean Dyche have a contract until the end of next season ?

He must be getting close to being sacked surely, 12 games without a win is shocking for Everton, we seem to be accepting that we're also rans now, no fight for the shirt at all. Our club is massive and no way should we be getting beat by Luton, Bournemouth etc. Get a young manager in that will build this club up again using youth. someone like Russell Martin, I'd love to see us playing footy like Southampton do.
It's painful watching everton now.
Someone mentioned Liam Rosinier at Hull, I watched them at Leeds last night and they played very well to be fair, and were the better team, unfortunately lost late on, but Leeds have some prem players and an expensive team, while hull had 3 youngsters on loan from prem teams. I was impressed with how they played

Watched a bit of Championship football today, and the football puts ours to shame.
The risk averse, defensive long ball stuff that Dyche plays is dead in the water at every level.
There are so many teams playing better football than us there for sure. Even in prem us maybe only Burnley and Sheffield play worse or equally bad, score a bit more goals lately, but also concede way more.

The exciting thing is always to see how a team like Leicester or Southampton with some the best squad in the championship adapts having one of the worst teams in the prem, not being able to dominate a lot of games.

Many dominating teams didn't manage to do well like Burnley this season or Norwich in the past.

1712048647545.png

This is how expected, exepcted us to be low on short passes and high on long balls and crosses.

Jeez, so if we sacked him now it'd be about a £10m payoff for him, Woan and Stone. Abysmal.
It will be 6/7mil in May. But he has to go in May. We lose a lot more getting relegated. Next season will be harder imo. Dyche is a busted flush, every team knows exactly what he’s going to do, I said months ago teams will start to set up to nullify our long balls and the best they can, our set pieces and it all coming true

It will be 6/7mil in May. But he has to go in May. We lose a lot more getting relegated. Next season will be harder imo. Dyche is a busted flush, every team knows exactly what he’s going to do, I said months ago teams will start to set up to nullify our long balls and the best they can, our set pieces and it all coming true

may? you mean when the seasons over?

The right manager at the right time apparently. Even said it myself. What a load of dog excrement. This fella makes gravy guzzler look like Guardiola. Won't even be the right manager when we are in the championship, he would get us relegated from that too. Record breaking poor runs are meaningless to this fella. Try telling that to any long suffering out of pocket evertonian you absolute whopper.

The right manager at the right time apparently. Even said it myself. What a load of dog excrement. This fella makes gravy guzzler look like Guardiola. Won't even be the right manager when we are in the championship, he would get us relegated from that too. Record breaking poor runs are meaningless to this fella. Try telling that to any long suffering out of pocket evertonian you absolute whopper.
Embarrassing like he said about taking a draw at Bournemouth. Can’t remember the exact words he used to that question about the run, but something along the lines of, it’s about the body of work over a season, the answer you expect from a manager who’s only remit is to survive in
The league.