2023/24 Sean Dyche

Anyone remember Leicester Away last season we had to win that game, and before Michael Keane had his usual pathetic performance and nearly gifted Jamie Vardy a hat full of goals, when it was 2-2 Leicester were dead on their feet and we countered in numbers, he had Gray on the bench who is fast, and never brought him on to try and win the game, that is were I realised Dyche is not for us.

He does not know how to win football matches
I remember that game, I believe we played pretty good there generally, and Pickford saved a pen???

Not only are Burnley above us in the form guide they also score more goals than us, anyone really going to believe these will go down without giving it a go?

They will give us a game... 13 points at home from a possible 42, he hasn`t been able to sort that out.

View attachment 250897
It's terrifying, but I wouldn't want their defensive record either which is 65 in 30.

Not only are Burnley above us in the form guide they also score more goals than us, anyone really going to believe these will go down without giving it a go?

They will give us a game... 13 points at home from a possible 42, he hasn`t been able to sort that out.

View attachment 250897

They will be going down but i agree. They will give us a game. Was going to say dreading this game but ive been dreading Everton games for a good 7 or 8 years now.

I reckon he'll be given the next two, but if we don't beat Burnley then a change - even if it is a shot in the dark - is required. We can't keep going on like this. I have a lot of sympathy for Dyche: never has an Everton manager had to endure as much. But we have played some fairly average sides in this 12-match winless run (West Ham, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Brighton) and come up short every time. Our future depends on beating Burnley, Forest, Luton, and Sheffield United. I have no confidence at all that this manager and these players will win even two of those games.

In reality, the real issues are way beyond Dyche and these players. And the club will sit on its hands, in all likelihood. But if we can't beat Burnley, then who exactly are we going to beat to stay up? And given the inevitability of another points deduction, we really do have to beat all four of those sides below us. I can't see it with Dyche. Truth be told, I can't see it with somebody else either, because the true mismanagement of the club is evident in the team we put on the pitch, and those players are Championship players bar the goalkeeper and young centre-half.
images

Like these lot need any Clouseau-esque encouragement.

I dont think thats true about shots from open play. What is true is the lowest goals scored from open play. Which is 15. And 15 from set pieces. Which is shocking. Compare that to even nottingham forest. Open play 31. set pieces 4. Even burnley have 24 from open play
A damming stat on dyche.

Seems he can't even manage the odd draw now. Out of ideas ?

Not sure where we go from here though - down I guess !

Ironically, he kind of showed that this squad can put up a fight in a game -but that seems to have evaporated.